3 Days Omo Valley Tour
Our tour is unique in that we deliver all with due regard to customer convenience and have a lot place
as complimentary service to our prospective customers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Things which are not mentioned on the inclusion
Day 1: Addis to Jinka
Stop At: Jinka, Jinka, Southern Nations, Nationalities, and People's Region
Arrival to Jinka by Ethiopian Airlines flight ET171 (at 13:20). Meet with driver and guide at the airport. After a quick lunch visit the Jinka Museum and Ari Village.
Duration: 5 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at Jinka
Day 2: Visit Mursi and Hammar
Stop At: Turmi, Ethiopia
Early in the morning drive to Mursi Village. Mursi tribe is the most anticipated of those in the Lower Omo Valley. The unique chance to meet half-naked women with giant lip and ear plates and ritually scarred bodies simply proves irresistible. But visiting comes with a catch.
After lunch drive to Turmi and visit the Hamer tribe. The Hamer are agro-pastoralists in the southern Omo Valley, numbering
about 30,000. They are known for their body adornment, wearing a
multitude of colorful beads. Women adorn their necks with heavy polished iron jewellery. Hamer society consists of a complex system of age grades. Passing from one grade to another involves complicated rituals.
Duration: 7 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Turmi Lodge
Day 3: Visit Karo village and Fly Back to Addis
Stop At: Turmi, Turmi, Southern Nations, Nationalities, and People's Region
Early departure from the hotel, driving to the village of Karo people. The Karo tribe, consisting of about 1,500 people, is the smallest ethnic group in the Omo Valley of South-western Ethiopia. ... Karo men and women decorate their faces and bodies with paint made from chalk and ochre to increase their attractiveness to the opposite sex. Return to Jinka for early lunch, then drive to the airport and return flight to Addis Ababa. Flight ET171, (at 13:50)
Duration: 5 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from anywhere in Addis AbabaAirports
- Bole Airport, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.