3 days Masai mara migration safari from Nairobi
The iconic Masai Mara is known for its wealth of wildlife, but reaching the distant park from the capital can be tricky. Cover the distance with ease on a 3-day trip from Nairobi, with included pickup from your hotel or airport. Explore the park by open-top 4x4 to gain an intimate perspective of native animals, such as lions, wildebeest, and elephants, and benefit from insights provided by your guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Masai Mara is one of the premier game reserves in Africa. This Kenya vacation, by road, takes you into the Great Rift Valley and onwards to the plains of the Mara.Vast herds of wildebeest and zebra wander across the Mara grasslands in huge numbers ,during this period of the annual migrations take place, they traverse from the Mara plains landscape to feed on the rich new grass from Serengeti.
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara Game Reserve
Pick up at your Nairobi Hotel / Airport depart to the famous Masai Mara National park driving the picturesque of the Great rift valley, brief stopover at the rift valley viewing point to take pictures then proceed to arrive at the famous Masai Mara in time for lunch at lodge of your choice, after lunch depart for afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the lodge/camp
Day 2: Masai Mara Game Reserve
Breakfast then morning game drive where you might be able to see all the big five, return back to the lodge/camp time for lunch, after lunch depart to the mara river where you will be able to witness the wildebeest migration which is the 7th wonder of the world. Here millions of the Wildebeests try to cross the river as the crocodiles and other predators attack them while hiding under the water. Dinner and overnight at the lodge/camp.
Day 3: Masai Mara Game Reserve –Nairobi
Breakfast at the lodge/camp then depart for Nairobi with en route game viewing as you leave the lodge/camp, drop off at your Nairobi Hotel /Airport.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotels/apartments within NairobiAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.