3 Days Masai Mara Magical Safaris
The famous Mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-manned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephants and virtually every type of wildlife to be found here in the Mara.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- All Fees and Taxes
- mineral water
- Entry/Admission - Mara River
What's excluded :
- Soft drinks, juices, alcoholic and other beverages taken with lunch/dinner
- Tip to driver/guide
Day 1: NAIROBI- MASAI MARA
Stop At: Rift Valley Province, Rift Valley Province
After safari briefing at our offices, depart at 08:00hrs for Masai Mara and drive north ascending the Great Rift Valley for a breathtaking views and photography.
The Rift Valley was formed millions of years ago. Stretching some 5,000 miles from Jordan to Mozambique, it’s the largest Rift on Earth.
Descend the escarpment and drive to Narok-town where you will stop for early hot-lunch. Proceed to Masai Mara after lunch arriving in good time to your camp. After checking-into your camp, freshen-up then go for an introductory game viewing drive.
Masai Mara is famous for its black manned lions and yearly migration of wildebeests and the big-five.
Dinner and overnight stay at Enchoro Wildlife Camp or Similar (L, D)
Duration: 6 hours
• Lunch: We will serve you Lunch
Accommodation included: Enchoro wildlife Camp or Rhino Tourist Camp
Day 2: MASAI MARA FULL DAY EXPLORING THE PARK
Stop At: Mara River, Maasai Mara National Reserve 00200 Kenya
DAY 2: MASAI MARA – WHOLE DAY TO EXPLORE THE MAGIC OF MARA
After breakfast, go for a full day of game viewing-drive across the rich savannah grassland and rolling hills. The famous Mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-manned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephants and virtually every type of wildlife to be found here in the Mara. Picnic lunches will be served at the Hippo pools and dinner and overnight at either
Dinner and overnight stay at Enchoro Wildlife Camp or Similar (B, L, D)
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Enchoro Wildlife Camp or Rhino Tourist Camp or similar
Day 3: MASAI MARA- NAIROBI
Stop At: Narok, Narok, Rift Valley Province
Pre-breakfast sun-rise game viewing-drive to see leopard, cheater, lions and other cuts hunting. This is the best time to spot the cats family when making a kill for their breakfast/lunch as the sun rises-up. Back to the camp for your full breakfast before departing with an en-route game viewing-drive as you leave Mara region to Nairobi. Break for lunch at Narok/Mai Maiu Maasai administration towns. After lunch proceed to Nairobi where you’ll arrive between 04:00pm & 05:00pm.
Duration: 7 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: City Market, Muindi Mbingu St, Starehe, Kenya
2: Ruprani House, Nairobi, Kenya
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.