3 Days Masai Mara Daily Departures
Immerse yourself in this wildlife habitat for 3 days and 2 nights tour.
You’ll discover a land famous for its s diverse wildlife. Here it’s possible to spot the Big 5 feeding, grazing or hunting – just as they have for millions of years.
Visit with the Masai people and experience their ancient culture. There’s so much waiting for you on this very special tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Day 1: Nairobi City to Masai Mara Game Reserve
We pick you from Nairobi and drive to Masai Mara with stopover at the Great Rift Valley. We continue driving on through Longonot and Suswa and on to the Western walls with another stopover at Narok for re-fueling. Arrive in the Mara in the afternoon check in and have lunch, then relax before heading for evening game drive. Later back to your camp for dinner. A campfire gathering under the clear Africa’s Sky follows after dinner and overnight at Camp/Lodge.
Day 2: Full Day Game Drive in Masai Mara Game Reserve
A full day is spent at the Masai Mara game reserve. Driving across the plains in search of the big cats (black manned lions, Cheetahs and leopards with picnic lunch served at the Mara River site. Vast herds of wildebeest and zebra wander across the Mara grasslands in huge numbers during this period of the annual migrations take place, when millions of wildebeest, zebra, and gazelle traverse the Mara plains landscape to feed on the rich new grass from the Serengeti. You also have a chance to see other plain game. Dinner and overnight at Camp/Lodge.
Day 3: Depart Masai Mara and head Back to Nairobi City
After an early morning breakfast we will have a game drive en-route to Nairobi City. We will have stop-overs in the towns to give you a chance to buy souvenirs and have lunch. We will arrive Nairobi in the afternoon.
Departure Point :OUR OFFICES BIHI TOWERS ALONG MOI AVENUE NAIROBI
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.