3 Days Masai Mara Camping Safari
Masai Mara National Reserve is an area of preserved Savannah wilderness in southwestern Kenya, along the Tanzanian border. Its animals include lions, cheetahs, elephants, zebras and hippos. Wildebeest traverse its plains during their annual migration. The landscape has grassy plains and rolling hills, and is crossed by the Mara and Talek rivers. The area nearby is dotted with villages of Masai people.
This is a 2 nights/3 days safari staying in a camp. The safari starts from Nairobi through the rift valley view Point to Masai Mara. You will have evening game drive on first day and full day drive the second day with picnic lunch, the third day you have morning game drive then leave Masai Mara to Nairobi where the safari ends.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- All Fees and Taxes
- Drinking water
- Entry/Admission - Mara River
- Entry/Admission - Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi CBD
What's excluded :
- Visit to the masai villages which is usually 20usd pp
Day 1: Nairobi - masai mara
Stop At: Mara River, Maasai Mara National Reserve 00200 Kenya
After safari briefing at our offices, depart at 08:15hrs for Masai Mara and drive north ascending the Great Rift Valley for a breathtaking views and photography. The Rift Valley was formed millions of years ago. Stretching some 5,000 miles from Jordan to Mozambique, it’s the largest Rift on Earth. Descend the escarpment and drive to Narok-town where you will stop for early hot-lunch. Proceed to Masai Mara after lunch arriving in good time to your camp. After checking-into your camp, freshen-up then go for an introductory game viewing drive. Masai Mara is famous for its black manned lions and yearly migration of wildebeests and the big-five.
Dinner and overnight stay at Rhino Tourists Camp
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Dinner and overnight stay at Rhino Tourist Camp
Day 2: Mara Full Day
Stop At: Maasai Mara National Reserve, Narok 00100 Kenya
Go for a full day of game viewing-drive after breakfast across the rich Savannah grassland and rolling hills. The famous Mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-manned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephants and virtually every type of wildlife to be found here in the Mara. Picnic lunches will be served at the Hippo pools
Dinner and overnight stay at Rhino Tourist Camp
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Dinner and overnight stay at Rhino Tourists Camp
Day 3: Mara - Nairobi
Stop At: Nairobi CBD, Biashara St, Nairobi, Kenya
Pre-breakfast sun-rise game viewing-drive from (06:30am – 9:30am) to see leopard, cheater, lions and other cuts hunting. This is the best time to spot the cats family when making a kill for their breakfast/lunch as the sun rises-up. Back to the camp for your full breakfast before departing with an en-route game viewing-drive as you leave Mara region to Nairobi
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick ups for all hotels within Nairobi and its environs
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.