3 Days Kruger National Park Overnight Safaris
3 days Kruger National Park safaris, Mpumalanga Province.
Enjoy the Big 5 and other game species.
Also visit one of the Third Largest Canyon - The Blyde River Canyon (Optional). The rate includes accommodation, guided transport, breakfast and dinner.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- The world-renowned Kruger National Park offers a wildlife experience that ranks with the best in Africa. Established in 1898 to protect the wildlife of the South African Lowveld, this national park of nearly 2.5 million hectares, SANParks - Kruger National Park is unrivalled in the diversity of its life forms and a world leader in advanced environmental management techniques and policies. Truly the flagship of the South African national parks, Kruger is home to an impressive number of species: 336 trees, 49 fish, 34 amphibians, 114 reptiles, 507 birds and 147 mammals. Here you can enjoy your game viewing in an air-conditioned vehicle accompanied by well experienced guide.
1. Pickup from your area of residence in the morning or airport
2. Transported from the fully air-conditioned vehicle with qualified guide
3. Visit the Blyde River canyon (optional)
4. Breakfast and dinner included
5. Entrance fees and park conservation fees included
Day 1: Johannesburg - Kruger National Park
Guests are met upon arrival at OR Tambo International Airport or collected from your place of residence then transferred to Kruger National Park with lunch stop on the way. On arrival we will do short game drive to our camp for overnight. Check in at Skukuza Camp or any other camp depending on the availability. The park offers some of the best game viewing in the world.
Overnight: Skukuza Camp - Dinner
Day 2: Kruger National Park
Early rise for full day game drive from the air-conditioned vehicle. We enjoy breakfast at one of the picnic spots before continuing through the Park. The entire day will be spent game viewing, bird watching and stopping off at the various waterholes en- route. Our safari takes us along some of the best game drive routes that Kruger has to offer. Enjoy lunch at one of the restaurant in the park (own account). In the evening you’ll go on the evening safari (own account). Here you’ll have a chance to spot some of the nocturnal species including hyenas, genets, owls, even leopard etc.
Overnight: Skukuza Camp - Breakfast and Dinner
Day 3: Kruger National Park – Johannesburg
Start the morning with short game drive. We then enjoy our last bushveld brunch before departing for Johannesburg. Late afternoon arrival in Johannesburg or Pretoria or OR Tambo International airport with fun filled memories.
Departure Point :The tour will depart at your pickup address, OR Tambo International or Hotel provided by you.
Departure Time :07:00am or anytime specified by you but not later than 11:00
Return Detail :The tour will end in Johannesburg/Pretoria at O.R Tambo International Airport or at any return location of your choice
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.