3-Days Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi
Through 2 nights 3 days golden triangle tour you will be exploring the most amazing cities of Delhi, Jaipur and Agra which are considered as the culturally and traditionally rich cities. You will visit the famous Red Fort of Delhi, the iconic Taj Mahal and then enter in the Pink City of Rajasthan, Jaipur. You will visit Amber Fort, Jantar Mantar, City Palace and Hawa Mahal. You will see the best hotels with great ambiance, great hospitality and delicious cuisines.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Hotel accommodations (2 nights) 3 Star Hotel + Breakfast
- Private AC Clean Transport
- Airport / Hotel pickup and drop-off, sightseeing
- All Toll, Tax, Parking, State Tax, Fuel
- English Speaking Local guide in Agra & Jaipur
- Water Bottle in Car
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees all monuments
- Lunch And Dinner
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses Such as Any Tips, Laundry, Telephone Bills and Alcoholic Beverages. (available to purchase)
- Driver and guide Gratuities (optional)
- Gala Dinner not Include in this cost (Special Dates) 24 - 25 Dec and 31 - Dec to 1 - Jan
- Entry/Admission - Kali Bari Temple
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort
Day 1: Arrive Delhi / Airport Pick up / Hotel Pick up (220 kms/ 3 Hrs)
Stop At: Kali Bari Temple, Mandir Marg, Kali Bari Marg, New Delhi 110001 India
As per your flight or Train schedule driver pickup you from Delhi Airport/ Hotel/ Railway Station. if you arrive earlier than visit some important site of Delhi. like Humayun Tomb, Qutab Minar, Lotus Temple. And evening depart from Delhi to Agra. around 3 hours drive so late evening check in Agra hotel. overnight in Agra hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at Agra Hotel 3-Star with Breakfast
Day 2: Taj Mahal at Sunrise tour - Breakfast - Check out Hotel- Jaipur (240 kms/5 Hrs)
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Early morning at the time of Sunrise visit the Taj Mahal. (best time to visit the Taj). after the Taj Mahal Tour back to the hotel for breakfast. and visit the Agra fort and depart from Agra to Jaipur around 4 hour drive, on the Way visit Fatehpur sikri Fort (Capital city of Akbar). evening check in Jaipur hotel over night rest in Jaipur hotel. overnight in Jaipur Hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Jaipur Hotel 3-Star with Breakfast
Day 3: In Jaipur - Back to Delhi / Airport / Hotel (250 kms/5 Hrs)
Stop At: Amber Fort, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
After breakfast start your Guiding tour of Capital city of Rajasthan Jaipur. Visit:- Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal, Jantar Mantar, after the guiding tour of Jaipur visit Jaipur Bazaar and around 4 pm Depart from Jaipur to Delhi, Around 4/5 hour drive, evening around 9 pm driver transfer you to Delhi Airport/ Hotel/ Railway Station.
End of your Golden Triangle 3 Days Tour with our good wishes
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Delhi / Noida / Gurgaon or Delhi Airport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you required Accommodation, so we book for you when you book with us.
- Taj Mahal Closed on every Friday
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.