3 Days Golden Triangle Tour : Taj Mahal at Sunrise
3 Days Golden Triangle Tour of the major attractions of India’s Golden Triangle is the perfect introduction to the county for first- time visitors. The most popular tours in North India. This 3 Days Golden Triangle Tour will covering Jaipur – a colorful capital city of Rajasthan and Agra - city of Taj Mahal, wonders of the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Professional English Tour Guides
- Packaged Drinking Water
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station pickup/drop-off
- Transfers/Sightseeing by an air-conditioned vehicle
- As per your choice Hotel accommodation in 3/4/5 star hotel
What's excluded :
- Monument entrance/Camera fees
- Any items not specified under cost inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
Day 1: Delhi - Agra
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Pick up on your given time from the Airport/Railway Station/Hotel, or desired location in Delhi. Meet your guide Your Delhi sightseeing begins, With Old Delhi Jama Masjid( largest mosque in India ), Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi's memorial.), visit Qutub Minar (A UNESCO World Heritage Site built in the 11th century), Humayun’s Tomb (A magnificent mausoleum built by a wife for her husband in 16th century), then drive around the British Era Govt. buildings, Parliament House, Presidential Palace, Secretariat Buildings, and India Gate, then drive to Agra. Overnight in Agra.
Duration: 1 day
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Agra.
Day 2: Agra - Jaipur
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Early morning at 5:45 AM, Meet your Guide then visit the glorious Taj Mahal at Sunrise (UNESCO World Heritage Site)Taj mahal looks Amazing during the sunrise that's why it's recommended. Come back to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, check out of the hotel. Later visit Agra Fort (UNESCO World Heritage Site)It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638,, and drive to Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri(The city itself was founded as the capital of the Mughal Empire in 1571 by Emperor Akbar). Overnight in Jaipur.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight in Jaipur
Day 3: Jaipur - Delhi
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Today you have a full-day private tour of Amer Fort and Jaipur city. The morning journey starts with an entrance of Hillside Amer Fort. Later visit Maharaja City Palace (a royal palace with seven storeys) as well as Jantar Mantar (the stone observatory attracted by the mathematician as well as astronomers of the whole world). Hawa Mahal & Jal Mahal are popular all over the world for its magnificent architecture, where you can stop for a photo opportunity. later drive to Delhi Airport or Railway Station/Hotel for your onward journey. We can also drop you off at Jaipur Airport.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.