3 Days From Marrakech To Erg Chigaga
3 days From Marrakech to Mhamid-Erg Chegaga is the best short option to visit the desert and the dunes, Mhamid El Ghizlane is the gate of big desert of Morocco with more than 6 big dunes like erg Chegaga 300 miter apart from the awesome attractions all along the road to M’hamid. 3 days to erg chegaga you can actually see relatively big dunes and appreciate a wonderful sunset and sunrise and enjoy a beautiful atmosphere with the nomads.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- camel ride
- Entry/Admission - Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou
What's excluded :
Day 1: MARRAKECH – AIT BENHADDOU – DRAA VALLEY - MHAMID
Stop At: Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
Departure early morning from your riad/hotel in Marrakech and travel through the High Atlas Mountains via the Tichka Pass (2260 m) – the highest road pass in Morocco offering spectacular panoramic views of the mountains and valleys with a snaky road, beautiful landscapes with different colours and the Berber villages along the way.Visit several kasbahs along the way, including Tamnougalte and Ait Benhaddou. A 16th century UNESCO site, Ait Benhaddou is one of the best preserved and most spectacular kasbahs in Morocco. A famous site for Hollywood films, Ait Benhaddou was used for the blockbuster film of 2000, Gladiator. The trip continues through the palm-lined Draa river valley. Arrival in Zagora for a cup of Moroccan tea. Afterwards, continuation towards the gate of Sahara desert, Mhamid. Dinner and night in camp M’hamid.
Duration: 1 minute
Accommodation included: Guest House
Day 2: MHAMID - SACRED OASIS - CHEGAGA SAND DUNES
Stop At: Atmospher Erg Chigaga, M'Hamid El Ghizlane, M'Hamid Morocco
After your breakfast, you ride on the back of saddled camels and enter the Sahara desert. A two hours ride followed by a break for lunch in M’hamid. Travel from M’hamid by 4×4 vehicle through the beautiful desert landscape with a break to enjoy a Berber Sahara tea in the sacred oasis. We reach the sand dunes of Chegaga – the largest group of dunes in the region reaching a height of 300 m and a span of 40 km. Dinner with entertainment. Camp in nomad Tents.
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: CAMP
Day 3: CHEGAGA SAND DUNES – FOUM ZGUID - TAZNAKHT - MARRAKECH
Pass By: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
After enjoying the sunrise up the sand dunes, breakfast is served to you, then departure in 4×4 vehicles via the old Paris-Dakar road to Foum Zguid, crossing Iriqui lake. Lunch in the Berber village Taznakht. Arrival to Marrakech about 6:30 p.m.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Marrakesh, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
pick up from riadAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.