3 days Etosha National Park- Budget- Camping
On this 3 Days Wildlife Safari clients can expect to enjoy them self with a day of game-viewing in Etosha National Park.
Etosha National Park that is situated in northern side of Namibia which offers you the chance to spot wild animals. you will be enjoying a African wildlife adventure in Namibia during day and night game drives. You will be side seeing wild animals like Elephants, Hippo, Giraffe and Lion on the waterholes with amphitheatre-like atmosphere and floodlights at the Rest Camps inside Etosha National Park.You can hear water sound at the waterhole. It's a little Baby Rhino on its way to have a drink and bath, followed by its mother and some springboks.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 2. Fuel
- 3. Airport transfers
- 4. Qualified professional Driver guide
- 5. Accommodation, Breakfast and Dinner for clients (as per itinerary)
- 7. Passenger Liability 15%
- 8.VAT 2% Tourism Levy
- 9.2 nights accommodation
- Entry/Admission - Etosha National Park
- Entry/Admission - Etosha Pan
What's excluded :
- 1. All expenses of personal nature
- 2. All meals not mentioned
- 3. Above Drinks at lodges and on road
- 4. All optional excursions
- 5. Tips for tour guides
- 6. International flights and airport taxes
- 7. Items not mentioned in the itinerary
- 8. Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
Day 1: Clients will depart to Etosha National park- Eldorado B&B/ Similar
Stop At: Etosha National Park, Namibia
Etosha National Park is a national park in northwestern Namibia. The park was proclaimed a game reserve on March 22, 1907 in Ordinance 88 by the Governor of German South West Africa, Dr. Friedrich von Lindequist.
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Clients will overnight the first night at Eldorado B&B/ Similar resort
Day 2: Clients will depart to Eldorado B&B/ Similar
Stop At: Etosha Pan, Etosha National Park Namibia
The Etosha pan is a large endorheic salt pan, forming part of the Kalahari Basin in the north of Namibia. It is a hollow in the ground in which water may collect or in which a deposit of salt remains after water has evaporated.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Clients will depart to Eldorado B&B after morning Game Drive
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Clients will be picked up at their accommodation in Windhoek or at the airport and dropped of at the same place after the tour.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.