3 Days Ephesus Tour from Istanbul (Option 2)
(Domestic Flights included) This is an Ephesus tour from Istanbul starting in front of your accomodation and having an end at the place where it starts. Our program is below:
First we will explore the Pergamon ancient city ,
Asklepion , Acropolis
Second day we will visit
Pamukkale thermal pools, Hierapolis ancient city
Last day we will visit
Ephesus ancient city ;Temple of Hadrian, the famous
Celsus Library, the
Great Theater and other Roman sites. Also,we will visit the
House of Virgin Mary
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- 2 Nights Accomodation
- Domestic flights
- All local tax and insurance
- All transportations and transfers with non-smoking, A/C deluxe vehicle
- Professional Licensed speaking tour guide
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Gratuity to the guide and driver
- Lunch & Dinner
- DAY 1
For an early flight to Izmir, you will be taken from your hotel and transferred to Istanbul International Airport. After an hour’s flight we will set foot in Izmir, then we will set off in search of new experiences in Pergamon, an ancient city, reached the height of its influence during the Hellenistic period.The celebrated, culturally rich with an extensive library at its heart built with Roman Tiles, Roman City of Pergamon will be visited by us. And it is also known for centuries for its monuments.Then we will visit Asklepion and Acropolis,the place where parchment was invented,.You can enjoy spectacular views both from Acropolis to the valley and from Asklepion to the Acropolis. We will then visit The Steep Theater, the Sacred Way and other sites. Here we will also visit the famed Red Basilica, an impressive pile of red brick.
At the end of the day, you will be brought back to your hotel in Kusadasi, and stay there for a night.
After having a good breakfast at the hotel, we will have a journey towards the center of Pamukkale to enjoy the spas, pools and terraces of this peerless natural beauty and wonder, called “Cotton Castle”. This name is definetely fit the bill, the brilliant, eye catching white calcified terraces really resembles a castle made of cotton. In this area we will find both natural and historical, ancient beauties together, while spending time in Hieropolis, with one of the largest and most diverse necropolis in the world.
After the tour, we will return to your hotel in Kusadasi and stay there for that night.
After having breakfast at the hotel, we will set off for a full day Ephesus tour and Virgin Mary’s house. Our first route is the ruins of the Temple of Artemis which was amongst the seven wonders of the ancient world.Then we will get to The Ancient City of Ephesus where you will have a chance to investigate some of the best preserved theatre, library, fountains and buildings in the world ,dating back to very ancient times. Our next station is the House of Virgin Mary on the top of the mountain, a place hidden in the green. The house has been noted for as pilrimage center by Christians, and there is a legend that Virgin Mary lived her last days on earth in this small stone cottage.
When the tour come to an end, we will transfer you to Izmir International Airport to take the flight back to Istanbul. When you arrive to Istanbul we will transfer you to your hotel. Our services ends at this point.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up guests from Hotel in Istanbul. The professional tour guide will be waiting for guestswith the name sign in Hotel Lobby.Airports
- Istanbul Airport, TayakadIn Terminal Street No. 1, Istanbul 34283 Turkey
- Sabiha Gokcen International Airport, Sanayi, 34906 Pendik/İstanbul, Turkey
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.