3 Days Ephesus Tour from Istanbul (Option 1)
(Domestic Flights included) This is an Ephesus tour from Istanbul starting in front of your accommodation and having an end at the place where it starts. Our program is below:
We will explore the Ancient City of Ephesus Temple of Hadrian, the famous Celsus Library,
the Great Theater and other Roman sites.
Also, we will visit the House of Virgin Mary .
Temple of Artemis
Pamukkale thermal pools, Hierapolis ancient city
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- 2 Nights Accomodation
- Domestic flights
- All local tax and insurance
- All transportations and transfers with non-smoking, A/C deluxe vehicle
- Professional Licensed tour guide
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Gratuity to the guide and driver
- Lunch & Dinner
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
Day 1: Istanbul to Ephesus
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
For an early flight to Izmir, you will be taken from your hotel and transferred to Istanbul International Airport. After an hour’s flight we will set foot in Izmir, then we will set off in search of new experiences in Ephesus, the premiere Greco-Roman City of the ancient World. When you enter from the doors of this magnificient ancient city, be ready for being surprised because the glory of the buildings without any technology can be seen impossible to us. We will explore the Temple of Hadrian, the famous Celsus Library, the Great Theater and other Roman sites.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
Also, we will visit the House of Virgin Mary where she spent her last days, preferred to live in this remote place rather than in a crowded place.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Temple of Artemis, Ataturk, Park Ici Yolu No:12, Selcuk Turkey
Our last destination is one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Temple of Artemis.
At the end of this historic day, you will be transfered to your hotel where you will stay for a night, in Kusadasi
Duration: 25 minutes
• Lunch: Lunch is recommended at local restaurant
Accommodation included: Overnight in one of the nice hotel in Kusadasi
Day 2: Pamukkale ( Ancient City of Hierapolis )
Stop At: Pamukkale, Pamukkale
After having a good breakfast at the hotel, we will have a journey towards the center of Pamukkale to enjoy the spas, pools and terraces of this peerless natural beauty and wonder, called “Cotton Castle”. This name is definetely fit the bill, the brilliant, eye catching white calcified terraces really resembles a castle made of cotton. In this area we will find both natural and historical, ancient beauties together, while spending time in Hieropolis, with one of the largest and most diverse necropolis in the world.
Duration: 3 hours
• Lunch: Lunch is recommended in a local restaurant
No accommodation included on this day.
Day 3: Leisure Day and Flight back to Istanbul
Stop At: Kusadasi, Kusadasi, Turkish Aegean Coast
Free day for leisure time to explore Kusadasi on your own is a golden opportunity for our guests. To the late afternoon you can do whatever you want, maybe some shopping, maybe having a cup of coffee at a chic cafe or sth else. Then you will be transferred to Izmir Airport for your flight back to Istanbul.
When you arrive to Istanbul International Airport, you will be taken to your hotel. This is the end of our services
Duration: 4 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up guests from Hotel in Istanbul. The professional tour guide will be waiting for guestswith the name sign in Hotel Lobby.Airports
- Istanbul Airport, TayakadIn Terminal Street No. 1, Istanbul 34283 Turkey
- Sabiha Gokcen International Airport, Sanayi, 34906 Pendik/İstanbul, Turkey
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.