3 Days Egypt trip Highlights From Hurghada
Pay a visit to the highlights of Egypt from Hurghada! You will visit the most famous historical sights in Cairo, Aswan, and Luxor. Five-star accommodations, entrance fees and private guidance are included.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- All Fees and Taxes
- transfer from hurghada air port
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Abu Simbel Temple Complex
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
What's excluded :
- tipping & extra expense
- domestic fight tickets( hurghada -Cairo &Cairo -Aswan ) but we could help
Day 1: cairo tour
Stop At: Cairo Citadel, Salah Salem St, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Day 1: Cairo Tour :
we will pick up you to Hurghada airport for flight to Cairo where you will be met by your private guide to discover Giza Pyramids:
The ancient structure in the world and the most mysterious. They were built over the span of three generations – by Khufu, his second reigning son Khafre, and his grandson Menkaure during the 4th dynasty (2575 to 2465 BC)
Then move to the Great Sphinx:
A limestone statue оf а reclining, a mythical creature wіth а lion's body аnd а human head. The face оf the Sphinx іs generally believed tо represent the face оf the Pharaoh Khafra. It іs the largest monolith statue іn the world.
Finish your tour by The Valley Temple:
The only remaining mortuary temple at Giza plateau made out of red granite and it was used for the embalming process.
ones you finish we will transfer you back to Cairo airport to catch your flight to Aswan for overnight at 5* hotel / Cruise
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: overnight in 5*hotel in Aswan
Day 2: Day 02: Abu Simbel - Aswan Tour:
Stop At: Abu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
Pick up from your hotel in Aswan to enjoy Abu Simbel by a private air-conditioned car
The two complexes of Abu Simbel, with their unique style, are considered to be the masterpieces of ancient Egypt. They reflect the glory and grandeur of the new Kingdom.
The great Abu Simbel temple is also called The Sun Temple of Ramsses II. The Temple of Queen Nefertari is also Called the Temple of Hathor who was the wife of the Sun God so in a symbolic way.
Upon arrival back to Aswan, you will have your lunch and catch the 1st class train to Luxor for overnight.
Catch 3:00 pm train to Luxor, arrive 7 00 pm.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: overnight in 5* hotel in Luxor
Day 3: day 3 a phenomenon tour in the historical city luxor
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
After breakfast, you will be met by your tour guide and a private air-conditioned vehicle to visit:
Valley of the Kings
The final resting place of Egypt's rulers from the 18th to 20th dynasty, the Valley of the Kings is home to tombs including the great pharaoh Ramses II and boy pharaoh Tutankhamun. You will have the chance to visit 3 tombs for free excluding the tomb of King Tutankhamun as it has an extra ticket.Hatshepsut Temple
The queen who would-be king, Hatshepsut was a ruler loved by her people but always surrounded by controversy. See her spectacular temple in Luxor's West Bank, one of the best-preserved of its kind.
Colossi Of Memnon
Remains of a complete mortuary temple but it's completely destroyed except for those Statues. Lunch will be served at restaurant then move to the East bank of Luxor to Enjoy Karnak Temples.Karnak. It is the largest temple complex ever built by man and represents the combined achievement of many generations
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.