3 days diving tour
These cenotes attract divers from all over the world. The history of these cenotes goes back more than 14,000 years with the recent discovery of the oldest human skull in North America. The formations of stalactites and stalagmites are unequaled.
• 2 dives in Playa del Carmen reef
• 2 dives in the cenotes Chac Mool and Kukulkan
• 2 dives in the cenotes Ponderosa and Tajma Ha
This package is for those serious adventurers that need more time, more experience and more unforgettable impressions underwater.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Hotels pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to the dive sites
- Professional multilingual guide
- All equipment
- 6 dives
What's excluded :
- Diving insurance (optional)
Spend 3 days exploring the wonderful coral reef of Mayan Riviera and the mystical Mayan underwater world !
Go back in time and explore the mysteries of these incredible caverns: stalagmites, stalactites, underwater cathedrals and breathtaking light effects through crystal clear waters.
Sacred to the Mayan people, the world-famous cenotes are only along the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula. These cenotes offer a completely different world and a unique experience open to Open Water Diver.
• Diversland, Calle 11 sur Local 5 Plaza Palmeiras, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
Departure Point :Plaza Palmeiras, Calle 11 Sur, Ejidal, 77712 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Playa del Carmen, Cancun and Riviera Maya
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Evidence of dive certification (Open Water Diver or analog) is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 15 years for cenotes diving
- Minimum age is 10 years for reef diving
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.