3 days Desert Tour from Essaouira to Sahara in Morocco camel trip
We organize guided Morocco desert trip with hotel pick up.
3 days Desert Tour from Essaouira to Sahara in Morocco camel trip :
Pick up from your riad / reach you in your hotel in Essaouira
Transport in comfortable A/C vehicle
English speaking guide / driver.
Dinners and breakfasts
Accommodation in hotels / riads
Camel ride in Merzouga desert
Sleeping in Sahara camp - tent.
NOT INCLUDED :
Drinks and lunch
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from your riad /hotel in Casablanca. Transport in comfortable A/C vehicle English speaking guide / driver. Accommodation in hotels / riads Dinners and breakfasts Camel ride in Merzouga desert Sleeping in Sahara camp - tent. Drop off at your hotel at the end of the tour
What's excluded :
- Lunches and drinks
- Entry fees for museums, monuments and attractions
- Program for 3 days Desert Tour from Essaouira to Sahara in Morocco camel trip
Day 1: Essaouira – Taroudante – Taliouine – Taznakht – Ouarzazate
Departure from Essaouira early morning with an interesting stop to enjoy the old ramparts of Taroudante city. Then, continue to Taliouine(safran city) known as the produced town for Safran, it is the heart of the saffron growing area of Morocco ”Saffron Cooperative” and carry on to Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, the largest Kasbah in Morocco. We will stop at the famous Kasbah Ait Benhaddou, 30 kilometers from Hollywood Ouarzazate. The kasbah is one of the most intriguing red earth castles lining the ancient road of the Kasbahs, and is a UNESCO world heritage site, then continue to Ouarzazate, “the Hollywood of Africa” the town has one of the biggest studios in the world where lot of movies you might have seen, such as “Gladiator”, “Jewel of the Nile” and “The Sahara” where shotted. Check into your riad/hotel where you will be accommodate with dinner and breakfast.
Day 2: Ouarzazate – Dades Gorge – Todra Gorge – Merzouga(camel ride)
After breakfast in the hotel, and our travel company driver will continue trip through the “Road of the thousand Kasbahs” - the fascinating “sand castles”. We will continue in our journey to stop at Kalaat Mgouna, “The roses city” known for roses and its annual festival during the roses harvest in May, and then continue to Dades valley, and Tinghir where we will visit Todra valley. Watch the panoramic views of the old mud Berber villages overlooking the valley. Get to the Gorge and walk under the 300m high red cliff, where many Rock-climbers come to enjoy their preferred sport. Continue our trip to Erfoud and Rissani where we have lunch; afterwards, we leave for the village of Merzouga, where your camel will be awaiting you. before you mount your camel, guided by an experienced camel man, to explore within the mysterious sand-sea of the Erg-Chebbi. Here you will spend your night under the stars, or if you prefer, in a traditional Berber nomad tent.
Day 3: Merzouga – Ouarzazate –Marrakech
In the morning we will ride the camels backing to Merzouga. You’ll have the breakfest and shower in your riad in Merzouga, then leave for Rissani (once Sijilmassa) – the foundation of the Alaouite dynasty, the current ruling family. With most of the woman veiled, and men hooded, this is a very traditional Moroccan town. We’ll continue driving towards Marrakech.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any place in Essaouira riad / hotel / airport /ferry port.Airports
- Essaouira Airport, Essaouira Morocco
- Essaouira, Morocco
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is Smart casual
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.