3 Days Daily Mara Budget joining shared safari
Visit the Gem of Kenya -Masai Mara National Reserve.
Enjoy this 3 days safari to the Mara Reserve located southwest of Kenya.
Be ready to see many wildlife including lions, Cheetahs, Leopards,Rhino, Buffallo, Giraffes, Antelopes and also witness the 8th wonder of then world, migration of wildebeests as it happens long the Mara river.This is for the clients visiting from June to September,
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 Nights accommodation in a budget camp which has hot shower and bathroom
- Lunch on day 1, breakfast , lunch and dinner on day and lunch on day 3
- Transportation using a shared safari minivan vehicle with 8 people
- Professional driver guide who speaks English
- Water while on safari
- Pick up and drop off at your Nairobi City Hotel.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Visa fee to Kenya
- International flights to and from Kenya
- Drinks (beers and soft drinks and water ) at the camp and during meals
- Items of a personal Nature
- Gratuities and tips
- Day 1. Depart Nairobi and Drive to Masai Mara Reserve.
You will be picked up from your Nairobi Hotel of stay at 7 am (Must be around Nairobi City and drive to Masai Mara Reserve . Arrive at the Great View point where you will have a stop over as you gaze at the magnificent floor of the rift valley. Take pictures as you relax. From here proceed with your journey arriving for lunch at Narok town. Continue with the drive arriving for check in at your camp at around 3.30pm . Check in and at around 4.30 pm depart for the evening game drive in Mara Reserve. This is the day you start taking count of the wildlife so have your camera ready as you expect to see many elephants , Lions, Cheetahs among many animals. In the evening at around 5.30 pm you will be returned back to the camp for dinner and overnight at
Lenchada Tourist Camp.
Day 2. Full day will be spent exploring Mara Reserve.
After your breakfast at 8 am depart with picnic lunches for a full day of exploring the Mara Reserve. This day is when you should see all big 5 animals or atleast 4 of them . Your driver guide who is very experienced will guide you through and will make sure that you have the best captures of the animals. Also you drive down to Mara River the point where the crossing of wildebeests happens. If its June to September then you will have a chance to witness the phenomenal act happen. Picnic lunches will be served in the reserve under a tree as you also enjoy the vast landscape of Mara Reserve. Later at around 5pm you will be transferred to your camp for dinner and overnight at
Day 3. Morning game drive and drive to Nairobi.
Early breakfast at the camp and at 8 am depart for last day morning game drive which will last till around 9.30 am. Exit the reserve and commence return journey to Nairobi with lunch at a Narok Restaurant. Upon arrival in Nairobi you will be dropped at your hotel of stay which must be located within Nairobi city.
Departure Point :City Market -Nairobi City
Departure Time :8 am the tour departs
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant who is not paying does not get a seat
- If accommodation is full we shall offer an alternative of same category and quality
- You can upgrade to superior units on request at an extra cost
- You can upgrade to be on private vehicle on request at an extra cost
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.