3 Days Colombo Short Stay Golf Package
Golfers have the amazing opportunity to spend 3 days exploring one of the most exciting and diverse cities in Colombo Srilanka. Serene Buddhist shrines, solemn colonial churches, colourful Hindu temples, and crowded bazaars will compete for attention. Classy local cafes and restaurants offer sumptuous menus showcasing food styles from around the globe including traditional Sri Lankan, Indian, Japanese, Chinese and fusion cooking. Shopaholics are catered to by the numerous malls.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Green fees for the Round of Golf at Colombo Golf Course (18 Holes)
- Green Fees for the Round of Golf at Colombo Golf Course (9 Holes)
- 1 Caddie per Golfer at the Golf Course
- Private transportation
- Colombo City tour with Traditional Srilankan Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Royal Colombo Golf Club
- Entry/Admission - Gangaramaya (Vihara) Buddhist Temple
What's excluded :
- Extra items consumed / facilities utilized in Hotels.
- Tips to service men and drivers.
Day 1: Arrival Colombo
Stop At: Katunayake, Katunayake, Negombo, Western Province
Colombo International Airport and meet with our representative at the arrival lounge Transfer to capital city Colombo – 1-hour drive approximately
Duration: 1 hour
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at Cinnamon Lake Side Hotel
Day 2: Golf at Colombo Golf Course
Stop At: Royal Colombo Golf Club, 22 Model Farm Road, Colombo Sri Lanka
Golf at Colombo
18 Hole Golf round at Royal Colombo Golf Club
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Cinnamon Lakeside Hotel
Day 3: Colombo City & Shopping - Departure
Stop At: Dutch Hospital Shopping Precinct, Hospital Street Galle Fort, Colombo 00001 Sri Lanka
Amongst the busy commercial trade zone of the Colombo Fort region in Sri Lanka are some of the oldest structures of the city. The Old Dutch Hospital with its tropical colonial-era architecture is one of them. The old structure; with its boxy pillars, red clay roof tiles and large central courtyards; was built in the late 17th century by the Dutch. They were influenced by the tropical requirements and the local building style in Ceylon at the time, as is evidenced by the design, which is quite different from European structures of the era. While the building may seem comparatively dull overall; it’s important to feel the echoes of its history while visiting.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gangaramaya (Vihara) Buddhist Temple, 61 Sri Jinaratana Road, Colombo Sri Lanka
Gangaramaya Temple is one of the most important temples in Colombo, Sri Lanka, being a mix of modern architecture and cultural essence. Located on the Beira Lake, it was completed in the late 19th century. The temple's architecture demonstrates an eclectic mix of Sri Lankan, Thai, Indian, and Chinese architecture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Old Parliament Building, Fort, Colombo Sri Lanka
The Neo-Baroque-style building was built during the British colonial era to house the Legislative Council of Ceylon, and was an idea of Sir Henry McCallum. This was subsequently included in a proposal made by a committee to construct the new building for the Secretariat, Council Chamber and Government offices on reclaimed land at the northern end of Galle Face, which was approved by the Government in 1920. Austin Woodeson, chief architect of the Public Works Department of Ceylon, was tasked with the building's design; his initial estimate of 400,000 rupees for the scheme was later revised by the Public Works Advisory Board to 450,000.
The building was opened on 29 January 1930 by Governor Sir Herbert Stanley; a year later it was taken over by the State Council of Ceylon for its use, who were tenants of the building until 1947, when the House of Representatives was formed with the onset of self-rule.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Odel, No 5, Alexandra Place, Colombo Sri Lanka
At Odel Mall
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet & Greet at the arrival hall at the airport Airports
- Bandaranaike International Airport, Canada Friendship Rd, කටුනායක 11450, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- PCR test would be done on arrival at the airport. No Charges and result will be 4-6 hours from Aug. travelers must stay 1 st night at Colombo or Negombo Certified 4* or 5* Hotel. A further test will be done 5 days after arrival by a mobile unit in Coordination with your Local Travel agent.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.