3-Days Cairo Short City Break Tour
Get excited by our 3 Days holiday in Cairo to visit the city great attractions. Cairo city break including, Cairo airport transfers, day trips to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx , Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili bazaar.
per adult from
What's included :
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- 2 Transfers for the arrival and the departure.
- Private day tours for all the mentioned sightseeing.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- All sightseeing tours, including English Egyptologist guide.
- A Bottle of mineral water during the trips.
- Portage when needed.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel accommodation
- Food and drinks
- Day 01: Arrive in Egypt
According to your arrival flight time, Our driver will be waiting you outside your arrival hall holding a sign on his hand with your name,
With a private air-conditioned vehicle you will be transferred to your hotel.
Day 02: Day tour to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx , Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili bazaar.
At 8:00 am you will met by your personal guide who will accompany you in day tour to the Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx, varying between six-thousand and even thirteen-thousand years old, and Valley temple facing the great statue. Then move onto the Egyptian Museum, well-paved place, where you can see the collection of Tutankhamen among other splendid pharaonic artifacts. Then transfer to see Khan El Khalili Bazaar. Finally you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Day 4: Final Departure
According to your departure flight time, Our driver will be pick you up from your hotel for your final departure.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver will pick you up from Cairo airport exit door, holding a sign with your name. Airports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.