3 Days, 2 Nights - Tsavo East, West & Amboseli National Park Adventure Safari
This is a Private Safari led by an experienced guide and will take you to Amboseli and both Tsavo East and Tsavo West National Parks, which together make up the biggest national park in Kenya.
The Tsavos are home to every creature, from hyenas, leopards, elephants, Somali Ostriches, migratory birds and kongoni antelope which you will spend two days tracking. Tsavo East history is fascinated and awful at the same time. When the British started building the railway in 1898, the Tsavo lions stalked the campsites, dragging workers from their tents at night and devouring them.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- All Transportation in a Customized Safari Vehicle with a pop up roof for easy game viewing
- Pick up and Drop off in Mombasa Region
- 1 Bottled Water Per Person Per Day
- Accommodation & All Meals
- Services of an Experienced Guide
- Entry/Admission - Tsavo East
- Entry/Admission - Amboseli National Park
- Entry/Admission - Observation Hill
- Entry/Admission - Mzima Springs
What's excluded :
- Items and Services of Personal Nature
Day 1: Mombasa/Diani to Tsavo East National Park
Pass By: Diani Beach, Diani Beach, Ukunda, Coast Province
Free Pick Up from Hotels/Residence or Location within Diani or Mombasa Island
Stop At: Tsavo East, Voi Mageso Chember, Tsavo National Park East 00200 Kenya
Enjoy the Entire day at the Tsavo East National Park. The park forms the largest protected area in Kenya. It is home to most of the larger mammals especially herds of dust red elephants. Mane-less Lions, Fringed-eared Oryx, Klipspringer, Striped Hyenas and the occasional Caracal are some of the top attraction you will be tracking.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Hunters Lodge
Day 2: Amboseli National Park
Stop At: Amboseli National Park, Kenya
Wake up early and for a 2 hour drive to the Amboseli National Park. Spend the entire morning in the Park breaking at noon to check in into your lodge for lunch and relaxation. Then go for another drive at 3 P.M till sunset, returning to the lodge for dinner and overnight stay
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Observation Hill, SE Side of Amboseli National Park, Amboseli National Park Kenya
on this day you will also visit the observation Hill
This cone-shaped hill is situated in the Western portion of the park and is the only high point of the Amboseli National Park, it is also the only place where you can get out of your vehicle and take a walk.
The hill has clear volcanic origin and was formed in the period of the Mount Kilimanjaro activity in the Pleistocene; from up here, the view spans 360 degrees throughout the Amboseli National Park with its arid areas, its marshes and its lakes and, if the day is clear, the view of the Kilimanjaro, to the South, is spectacular.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: AA Lodge Amboseli
Day 3: Tsavo West National Park and Return to Mombasa
Stop At: Tsavo National Park West, Tsavo National Park West, Coast Province
Enjoy another morning at Amboseli and depart for Tsavo West with packed lunch. Unlike its Tsavo East counterpart which has the Yatta Plateau and Galana River, Tsavo West is hilly and swampy.
The Park is home to red elephants, rhinos, Masai giraffes, bush babies, kudus, hippos, leopards, cheetahs, buffalos, lions and numerous bird species such as the endangered Basra reed warbler
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Mzima Springs, Mageso Chember, Tsavo National Park West 00200 Kenya
walk through the springs and enjoying the relaxing, calm, peaceful and scenic surroundings. This haven is a welcomed break from the red dust and heat of Tsavo National Park. Listen out for the Vervet monkeys and tropical birds whom you will definitely hear before seeing. Keep your eyes peeled for multi-coloured butterflies flitting through the trees, crocodiles stalking the banks as well as the resident hippos.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Nyali Beach, Mombasa Kenya
Free Drop off at your Hotels/Residence or Location within Diani or Mombasa Island
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Moi Intl Airport, Mombasa Kenya
- Ukunda Airstrip, Diani Beach, Kenya
- Malindi International Airport, Malindi, Kenya
- Vipingo Airport, Vipingo Kenya
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.