3 Days 2 Nights Travel Package to Aswan&Abu simbel&Luxor from Cairo by Flights.
This is the best package for whom on budget and dont have a lot of time,
this tour package allows you to enjoy and covers the top sightseeing in Aswan and Luxor including Abu Simbel tour.
See the highlights of Aswan and Luxor during a 3-day trip that includes airfare, 4-star hotel accommodation in both cities,
transfers by private vehicle, and sightseeing with an Egyptologist guide.
Visit the two temples of Abu Simbel plus much more.
You’ll fly from Cairo to Aswan, ride a 1st-class train to Luxor, then return to Cairo,
making this comprehensive package hassle-free for travelers, as all the details are worked out.
3-day tour of Aswan and Luxor, round-trip by air from Cairo See the Abu Simbel temples and archaeological sites of Luxor and Aswan,daily Lunch,, and 4-star accommodation make it comprehensive Airfare, train pass, and private transfers take planning out of your hands.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 1 night at 4 stars hotel in Aswan with breakfast.
- 1 night at 4 stars hotel in luxor with breakfast
- Domestic airfare: Cairo/ Aswan /Luxor/ Cairo
- first class train tickets Aswan to luxor.
- 1 Full day tour in Luxor visiting west and East Banks
- Aswan tours
- abu simbel trip.
- Nile motor boat
- All transfers in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan.
- All your tours and excursions are with A/C transport.
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
- Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
- Our prices include all taxes and services.
- daily lunch during the tours
- qualified licensed drivers
What's excluded :
- entrance fees(around 60 us dollars per person for all the sites)
Day 1: Cairo-Aswan by plane
Pass By: Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
early morning we will pick you up from your hotel(pick up time depend on your hotel location in Cairo or Giza).
transfer to Cairo airport.
flight to Aswan.
arrive to Aswan the beautiful city where our expert tour guide will pick you up from Aswan airport to start our amazing tours in Aswan
Pass By: Aswan High Dam, Manteqet As Sad Al Aali, Aswan Egypt
The biggest dam on the longest river in the world ( The Nile River ), the dam was built at 1961.
Pass By: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
The famous temple of the Goddess Isis ( The magic & love goddess )
it is located on an island, so you will take a motor boat to go there and enjoy the visit.
Pass By: Unfinished Obelisk, Sheyakhah Oula, Aswan Egypt
It would be the biggest obelisk in the world, but it is unfinished, so when you go there you will know why it is unfinished
Accommodation included: Overnight 4 Star Hotel in Aswan
Day 2: Abu Simbel Temple / Train to Luxor
Pass By: Abu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
The two Temples of Abu Simbel, with their unique style, are considered to be the masterpieces of ancient Egypt.
The Temple of Ramsses II was dedicated to the four universal gods Ptah, Re-Her-Akhtey, Amun-Re, and to Ramsses II himself.
The great Abu Simbel temple is also called The Sun Temple of Ramssess II.
The Temple of Queen Nefertari is also Called Temple of Hathor who was the wife of the Sun God so in a symbolic way, the two Temples, that of Ramsses II and that of Nefertari, bring Ramesses II, Nefertari, Hathor and the Sun God together as one.
Pass By: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
arrive to luxor train station.
transfer to your hotel in luxor.
over night hotel in luxor.
• Breakfast: lunch
Accommodation included: over night 4 stars hotel in luxor
Day 3: Luxor East Bank & Luxor West Bank (optional tour to Hot Air Balloon)
Pass By: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Breakfast and start your unforgettable day by driving to the West Bank to visit the Valley of the Kings, where the pharaohs from the new kingdom hewn their tombs in the mountains aiming to hide their treasure and protect their mummies.
Pass By: Temple of Hatshepsut, King Valley Road, Luxor Egypt
Then to the Mortuary temple of the famous queen Hatsheput at El Deir El Bahari,
discover her beautiful temple and her attractive story with her nephew.
Pass By: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
End your tour in the West Bank by a photo stop in front of the gigantic statues of Memnon.
Pass By: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Back to the East Bank to see the largest temple ever;
Karnak Temple built through 2000 years, covering an area of about 63 acres.Have nice pics between its huge pillars and obelisks.
Pass By: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
enjoy Luxor Temple on the East bank of Luxor.where ancient Egyptian, Christian and Islamic features are exhibited.
Pass By: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
after the amazing day tour in luxor drive to luxor airport.
flight to Cairo.
arrive Cairo and transfer to your hotel(in Cairo or Giza).
end of service
• Breakfast: lunch
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.