3 Days 2 Nights Mikumi National Park from Dar es salaam
This is an amazing 3 days 2 nights Mikumi National Park from Dar es salaam.
Mikumi National Park is one of the most popular parks in Tanzania for researchers on ecology and conservation. The powerful big heard of buffaloes, makes the park unique. We will be visiting Mikumi Maasai village to complete your experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Day 1: Transfer from Dar es salaam to Mikumi national park
Pass By: Mikumi National Park, Mikumi National Park, Morogoro Region
Pick you up from Airport and drive 5hrs / 6hrs to Mikumi National Park. Breakfast at Chalinze Msolwa highway Restaurant and proceed with afternoon game drive en route till evening. At evening game drive en route, you can see a rich variety of bird species, large numbers of giraffe, buffalo, and elephants.
Accommodation included: accommodation included:Overnight at Camp Bastian Mikumi
Day 2: Full day game drive in Mikumi National Park
Stop At: Mikumi National Park, Mikumi National Park, Morogoro Region
After breakfast will go for a full day game drive inside Mikumi national park. Today we have every chance of spotting lions, leopards, and African wild dogs. Likely to be seen animals include zebras, hippos, hartebeest, wildebeest, impala, warthog, eland, crocodiles and antelope. Will take our lunch inside Mikumi Cottages and later in the evening drive back to our hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Camp Bastian Mikumi
Day 3: Visit Mikumi Maasai village and Driving Back to Dar es salaam
Stop At: Mikumi, Mikumi, Morogoro Region
After breakfast we will proceed to Maasai village to experience Maasai tribe life style. Later late morning we shall start driving back to Dar es Salaam and drop you back at ferry or airport.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Here we will drop off to the hotel/ airport
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Julius Nyerere International Airport, Julius K. Nyerere Rd, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
- Port of Dar es salaam, Nelson Mandela Rd, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.