3 days - 2 nights in Bai Tu Long Bay at 5 stars cruise - private balcony cabins
• Halong Bay Cruise Hunters - we are ranked # 1 of 140 tours in Halong Bay via Tripadvisor, we have many deals and tours for you via our site.
#3 days/ 2 nights highlights with this tour option:
• Visit Bai Tu Long Bay and enjoy the beautiful & tranquil atmosphere of the Bays.
• Visit untouched attractions of Bai Tu Long Bay on day 2
• Enjoy excellent Vietnamese Cuisine & special seafood on board.
• Visit Thien Canh Son Cave, Hon Co Island and Swimming Area and Vung Vieng floating village
• Enjoy the romantic sunrise & sunset on cruise sundeck
• Fishing at night
• Kayaking through the grottoes & limestone of the Bay
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- In-house English tour guide (in non-private cruise)
- Luxury Cabins with private balcony, with A/C & en-suite Bathroom
- 2 Asian Set Lunches, 2 Set Dinners, 2 mini Breakfasts
- 1 Buffet Brunch
- Kayaking for second day
- Cooking Class
- Tai Chi Session
What's excluded :
- Please pay more us$ 35/person for Luxury LIMO that pick up/drop off from your hotel in Hanoi's Old quarter to cruise harbor and return.
- Personal expenses.
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above.
- DAY 1: Hanoi - Bai Tu Long Bay
– 12.30 Arrive & Pick up at Hon Gai harbor . Boarding operations.
– 13.00 Check-in your cabin and get confident with the boat.
– 13.15 The Cruise Manager will give a welcome speech with all the cruise information and Safety instructions.
– 13.30 Enjoy the Vietnamese Lunch Selection, created by our chef with the best products of the Bay.
– 15.30 Get the chance to enjoy one truly Vietnamese experience by visiting the Vung Vieng floating fishing village
– 16.30 Leisure time on board and why not, the right moment for a massage or for take some pictures of the spectacular sunset in the bay.
– 17.30 The cooking show is waiting for you to discover the secrets of the Vietnamese Cuisine.
– 19.00 The gala dinner is ready to be served in the restaurant.
Fulfill your senses with a selection of plates in which our chef mixed the tradition with a touch of Western flavor.
– 20.30 – 22.00 Our drink promotion will help you to enjoy the after dinner under the stars of Ha Long Bay.
– 20.30 – ……. Don’t forget the squid fishing on board.
Day 2 : Visit untouched areas.
– 06.30 Learn how to practice one of the oldest traditions of East Asia: The Tai Chi.
-> A beautiful and relaxing experience on the open deck.
– 07.00 – 08.30 Enjoy the Breakfast on board.
– 08.30 Transfer on the day boat ready to start an incredible experience.
Surrounded by a breathless landscape, discover some of the most beautiful corners of the bay.
Enjoy Kayaking and swimming.
Taste another typical selection of local food at lunch time.
– 15.30 Back on board of Athena Boat.
– 17.30 Don’t forget the cooking class with some other thing to learn.
– 19.00 The gala dinner will be ready for you.
– 30.30 All the activities and promotions still ready to support your Leisure Time.
Day 2 : Bai Tu Long Bay - Hanoi
– 06.30 Learn how to practice one of the oldest traditions of East Asia: The Tai Chi class.
A beautiful and relaxing experience on the open deck.
– 07.00 The Early Coffee Set is ready to wake up you
– 07.30 Explore one of the famous beauty of the bay: Paradise Cave (Thien Canh Son).
– 09.00 Check out time.
Leave your luggage outside the cabin and the key at the reception desk.
Our staff will transfer all luggage in our lounge.
– 09.00 Bill Settlement at the reception desk.
– 09.30 The brunch is ready in the restaurant.
– 10.45 The boat arrives to the pier.
– 16.00 Arrive at your hotel in Hanoi.
In Vietnam we never say “goodbye” we always say “see you again”!
Departure Point :Hanoi Old's quarter area or on request
Departure Time :Daily
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please pay more us$ 40 per person for Extra charge for Merry Christmas day, New year's Eve, Chinese's new year
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.