3 Days & 2 Nights Masai Mara Safari
The Masai Mara is home to Africa's famous Big Five species, as well as an abundance of other wildlife, including wildebeest, zebra, gazelle, antelope, ostrich, giraffe, cheetah, hyena and many more.
Masai Mara forms Africa's most diverse, incredible and most spectacular eco-systems and possibly the world's top safari big game viewing eco-system.
Professional tour guides who understands Masai Mara terrain very well and knows where to be and at what time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
What's excluded :
- Day One breakfast.
Day 1: Nairobi -Masai Mara
Stop At: Rift Valley Province, Rift Valley Province
Our guide will depart Nairobi for a journey south along the floor og tge great rift valley with a stop at the view point for breath taking view of the rift valley. You can take photos and buy souvenirs as you listen to African tales about the formation of the rift valley.
Duration: 30 minutes
• Lunch: We shall take a lunch break of 45 Minutes and enjoy some roasted goat meat commonly refered to as Mbuzi choma.
Accommodation included: We shall enjoy a game drive till twilight. Dinner and overnight will be at rhino tourist tented camp.
Day 2: Masai Mara Full Day Game Drive
Stop At: Maasai Mara National Reserve, Maasai Mara National Reserve, Rift Valley Province
We'll spend the day viewing and exploring the park in search of the Big 5. You will enjoy lunch with hippos and crocodiles at the hippo pool.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight accommodation at rhino tourist camp
Day 3: Masai Mara -Nairobi
Stop At: Narok, Narok, Rift Valley Province
We'll enjoy a game drive between 6:30 a.m and 9.a.m before going back to the camp for a hot breakfast. later we'll begin our journey back to Nairobi with a brief stop over at Narok or Mai mahiu for lunch then back to Nairobi.
End of our Tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All our clients will receive calls from our client contact center for all assistance they need. Airports
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.