3-Day Victoria Falls Safari
This trip gives you a quick highlight of one of the 7 wonders of the world which is Victoria Falls. That trip is also accompanied by a cultural experience of the people who lived and still live in the surrounding areas of Mosi oa Tunya as well as a whole lot of adventurous activities to make your holiday a memorable experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Round Trip Airport Transfers
- Breakfast Daily & Boma Dinner
- Activities mentioned
- Park Fees to the Rainforest
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Falls
What's excluded :
- Gratuities, Departure tax
- Activities not mentioned
- Meals not mentioned
Day 1: Victoria Falls - Airport transfer & Sunset Cruise
Stop At: Zambezi National Park, Zambezi National Park, Matabeleland North Province
After picking you up from the Airport and dropped at the hotel, you will be picked later around 1600hrs for a sunset cruise on Zambezi River. Local drinks, beers & wines as well as finger snacks will be served on the boat. A guide/captain will be available on the boat to explain to you about the flora and fauna as well as history of the Zambezi River
Duration: 2 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Phezulu Lodge 3 Star
Day 2: Guided Tour of Victoria Falls & Boma Dinner
Stop At: Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
oon after breakfast you will be picked for a guided tour of the falls. This will take you 2-3 hrs depending with your pace. After the tour, the guide will also take you to the big tree ie one of the biggest and oldest Baobab tree over a thousand years. You will also be taken to a curio market for your souvenirs shopping. You will also be taken to Dusty Road an African Restaurant located in the Chinotimba township. You can also have your lunch at this restaurant. You will spend the rest of your late afternoon at a local village on a village tour. You will be back at your hotel around 1600hrs.
Duration: 2 hours
• Dinner: Boma is an African themed restaurant that allows you to have a feel of the african food and music (drumming session).
Accommodation included: Phezulu Lodge 3 star
Day 3: Departure- Transfer to Victoria Falls Airport
Pass By: Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
You will have an early helicopter flight above the falls. This experience will give you the bird's eye view of the falls from above.
Around mid morning you will be picked from the hotel for your departure flight. This marks the end of your trip.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Dzimbahwe Guest Lodge, 703 Aerodrome, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Traveler pickup is offered
A driver will be available with a meeting Board with their names on itAirports
- Victoria Falls Airport, Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
Departure Time :5/20/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.