3-Day Ruaha National Park
Ruaha is a wonderful National Park beautifully situated along the fertile Ruaha River in a hilly landscape dotted with centuries old baobabs. Despite the fact that you can view all the animals of the popular Serengeti and Ngorogoro, it is much less visited. You will be completely in peace with the nature, seeing only a handful of other cars per day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Bottled water
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day description)
What's excluded :
- International flights (from/to the client's home country)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees and other personal items)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Day 1: Ruaha national park game drive
After Breakfast at the hotel Meet &Greet with the guide. Around 10am start driving to Ruaha National Park, Arriving at Ruaha Park around Lunch time, to take lunch at the Park Restaurant and after Lunch proceed with Half day (Evening Game Viewing) and Dinner and Overnight at Ruaha new cottages.
Day 2: Ruaha national park game drive
Full Day Game Drive. Early in the morning around 6:30am before breakfast start a game drive. Watch sunrise. Around 9am go ahead for Breakfast, After Breakfast proceed with the game viewing on the beautiful land of Ruaha national park with a lot of wild animals, then to break for Hot Lunch around 1pm, after Lunch proceed with game drive, dinner and overnight at Ruaha new cottages.
Day 3: Ruaha national park game drive
At sunrise we enjoy a wonderful walking safari and walk for two hours along the Great Ruaha River with two armed rangers. There is a possibility of viewing hippos, crocodiles, lions and lots of other animals that come to drink in the river. Later we pack our things and visit a village enroute to Iringa where we can watch and join the local activities and get information from a local guide. Visit to the museum which holds the head of the great local chief Mkwawa who resisted the Germans.
Departure Point :Our Office location is based in Iringa/ operating south and central capital city Dodoma. Itineraries can be changed to cater your needs, Our transfers can be arranged from different destinations. Pickups from Dodoma, Udzungwa, Mikumi and Dar es salaam and Drop off to any destination in the south and central of Tanzania.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.