3-Day Private Tour Amboseli National Park and Mt Kilimanjaro
This Amazing Amboseli wildlife safari trip shall take you to the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro. This is the landmark of Amboseli. Spare some time for the visit to one of the nearby Masai villages. Masai culture is one of the most celebrated in Africa because of their fascinating lifestyle. Discover the natural wonders of Amboseli National Park with some wildlife safari drives on this comprehensive 3-days tour of the park.
Against the backdrop of Africa’s tallest mountain, watch elephants and other members of the “Big 5” as they roam across the rolling Kenyan savannas on this unforgettable adventure. Watch wild animals in large numbers. Lions, Leopards, Hyenas, Buffalo, Giraffe, Warthog, Jackals and many more roam free in Amboseli national park. Pelican and other bird species will be seen on the marshy grounds. Game drives will be intensive as you follow the animal trails just to make sure that your wish list is fulfilled.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 2 Nights Accommodation/ Transport in a comfortable safari van/ Drinking water/ A professional guide
What's excluded :
- Park entrance fees/ Maasai Village visit/ Tips and personal expenses i.e souvenirs etc...
- Entry/Admission - Amboseli National Park
Day 1: Day 1: Nairobi - Amboseli National Park
Pass By: Amboseli National Park, Amboseli National Park, Amboseli Eco-system, Rift Valley Province
You will be picked up from the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport or your hotel / accommodation in Nairobi at around 08:00am, you are briefed on your exact pick up time once you confirm where you are staying in Nairobi. Then you will depart to Amboseli National Park arriving in time for check in and lunch at 1pm. Freshen up in your room or soak in the fabulously constructed swimming pool overlooking the snow capped Mt. Kilimanjaro. You will have an introductory late afternoon game drive at 4pm in the park with a perfect view of Africa's highest mountain, Kilimanjaro. Against this magnificent backdrop roam vast herds of elephants accompanied by a kaleidoscope of other fabulous beasts like lion, buffalo, cheetah, giraffe, gazelle, hippo, and wildebeest to name but a few. This is one of the most soul-searing views in Africa. Dinner and overnight will be at the lodge.
Accommodation included: Overnight at AA Amboseli Lodge, Mid-range Lodge.
Day 2: Full Day in Amboseli National Park
Stop At: Amboseli National Park, Kenya
After your breakfast at 7am enjoy the full day in Amboseli National Park. Wherever you travel within the park you will remain under the watchful gaze of the imposing Mount Kilimanjaro. The vast herds of elephants for which Amboseli is known, seem dwarfed by comparison. Enjoy your picnic lunch on Observation Hill at 1pm. After your lunch we continue with a game drive and get out of the park at 4pm for 2 hours optional activities such as a visit to Maasai village. Dinner and overnight will be at the lodge at 7pm.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at AA Amboseli Lodge, Mid-range Lodge
Day 3: Day 3: Amboseli National Park - Nairobi
Pass By: Nairobi, Nairobi
Start with an early morning game drive at 06:30am. An early morning game drive allows you to become better acquainted with Amboseli and its wildlife. Enjoy your breakfast at 09:00am, and we leave Amboseli National Park at 10:00am. You can be dropped off either at your hotel in Nairobi or at Nairobi airport JKIA.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.