3-Day Private Short Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi
Private Golden Triangle 03-Days Tour from Delhi is one of the most popular tour in India which covers the main cities if India and this tour has been designed for the tourists who have a limited time to visit India. A 4-day tour of the "golden triangle" of India, taking you to Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour
- 02-Nights accommodation in 3-star hotels on single/twin sharing basis as per the package
- Morning Breakfast in the hotel
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned Private Vehicle
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Professional Local Tour Guide
- Car Type : for two people, three-seater sedan (Toyota Etios Or Similar)
- Car Type : for three to five people, six-seater wagon (Toyota Innova Or Similar)
- Car Type : for six to 10 people, ten-seater van (Tempo Traveler)
- Government Service Tax (GST) included
What's excluded :
- Meals except breakfast and anything not specified in the Inclusions
- Monument Fees & other personal expenses
- Day 1 - New Delhi – Agra (210 Kms, 3 Hours Drive)
Pick up from New Delhi Airport, New Delhi Railway Station, your Hotel in New Delhi/Gurgaon or other location in New Delhi. Driver to you will be taken to Agra, the city of the Taj Mahal via a 3-hour drive on the expressway. After arriving Agra check into the hotel, later proceed to visit magnificent monument Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal is an ivory white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna River. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
After visiting the Taj Mahal, explore the Agra Fort, yet another UNESCO World Heritage site. Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. Next to visit Tomb of Akbar the Great. It’s fascinating to see the architecture and the fine design on the walls of the tomb, around 30 minutes drive from Agra Fort.
In the evening visit Mehtab Bagh - an exceptional sunset view of the Taj Mahal. Overnight stay in Agra.
Day 2 - Agra - Jaipur (240 kilometers/approximately - 4-Hours)
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Jaipur. On the way, visit Fatehpur Sikri - a UNESCO World Heritage site. Red sandstone buildings cluster at its center. Buland Darwaza gate is the entrance to Jama Masjid Mosque. Nearby is the marble Tomb of Salim Chishti. Diwan-E-Khas Hall has a carved central pillar. Jodha Bais Palace is a mix of Hindu and Mughal styles, next to the 5-story Panch Mahal that overlooks the site.
Later, proceed to Jaipur. On arrival, check into your hotel and relax at the hotel. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 3 - Explore Jaipur and Drive to New Delhi - Departure
In the morning after breakfast, meet your local guide and visit the Amber Fort. The Amber Fort was the capital of this state a long time ago. En route, enjoy a photo stop at Hawa Mahal - the Palace of the Winds.
Later, visit Jantar Mantar (Observatory), City Palace and the apartment housing museums with an array of textiles, costumes, arms, weapons and paintings. In the end, you will be transferred to your hotel in New Delhi or another location in the city.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Delhi Airport, Your Hotel in Delhi or Gurugram
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No charge for infant (Age 02 Years or below)
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- Current Valid Passport is required on the Day of Traveling.
- Mandatory Gala Dinner charges will apply during new years eve & Christmas days at additional cost of INR 2500/- per person from 20th December to 05th January of every year
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.