3 Day Private Lodge Safari in Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire National Park
Serengeti Safari Booking does not skimp on what you came to see. Our company free pick-up and drop off from the Hotels/ Airports clients(s) confirmed a Safari with us.We also allocate good Hotels, Lodges for the travelers who didn't book. A Private Safari while exploring the African culture(Maasai and Barabaig) and wildlife in their habitats in a 2 by 2 seat 4WD Jeep everyone in a window seat. 3 Day Private Safari in Ngorongoro,Lake Manyara, and Tarangire National Parks you’ll understand early human evolution in Olduvai Gorge. Adventure at Picnic sites. You’ll come across the active Volcanic Mountain(Doinyo Lengai).Common animals expect to view are big 5, Giraffe,Ungulates & Serval, baboons and monkeys, fish families, bird species Inside the safari you’ll game drives, walking safari, canopy walking, Hot Air Baloon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- All Fees and Taxes
- All activities of game drive and (walking safari if indicated in an itinerary)
- Accommodation(camping, mid range or lodge) included in 2 nights before and after the safari
- Bath Towel and Soaps
- Sleeping Bags
- Free Day tour on Request
- Airport pickup and Drop-off
- Other dietary requirements on request
- A professional driver/guide who can speak English, Spain and French
- Drinking water and Wine
- Entry/Admission - Arusha Village Experience
- Entry/Admission - Tarangire National Park
- Entry/Admission - Lake Manyara National Park
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater National Park
- Entry/Admission - Lake Manyara
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
What's excluded :
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- All things of personal in nature
- Tips and Gratuities for a Guide and a Cooker
Day 1: Arusha Town to Tarangire National Park
Stop At: Tarangire National Park, Tarangire National Park, Arusha Region
• 7.00 am Breakfast at Arusha Tourist Hotel.
• 8.00 am you’ll be picked up from the hotel by guide/driver and you’ll have 2 hour drive to Tarangire National Park gate.
• Lunch at 1.00 pm at picnic site
• You’ll have 6 hours game-drive (in a pop-up four wheel safari Jeep) in Tarangire.
• lunch at 1.00 pm at picnic site.
• At the evening 6.00 pm you’ll head to Fig Big Tree Lodge for your dinner and overnight.
Tarangire The Park is located 118km (2 hours driving) South-West of Arusha and has a total surface area of 2850sq km. The Park has sparse vegetation strewn with baobab and acacia trees and it is the only area with greatest concentration of wildlife outside Serengeti Eco-system. Tarangire is the only place in Tanzania that contain high population density of elephants, more than 300 elephants have been marked at the Park.It’s the only place in Tanzania where dry-country antelope such as stately fringe –eared oryx and peculiar long-necked gerenuk are regularly observed by unparalled game viewing.While trekking in Tarangire Park expect to undertake guided walking safari, game driving and the common animals expected to viewed are Zebra, Buffalo,Impala, Giraffe, Kori bustard heaviest flying bird, Tarangire Pythons. Inside the Park expect to explore day trips to Maasai & Brabaig villages as well as hundred of ancient rock paintings in the vicinity of Kolo on the Dodoma road.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: DInner and Overnight at fig big tree Lodge
Day 2: Tarangire National Park to Lake Manyara National Park
Stop At: Lake Manyara National Park Tanzania
• 7.00 am Early breakfast in Fig big tree.
• 8.00 am you’ll be picked up and start 1 hour drive heading to Lake Manyara.
• You’ll have 6 hours game-drive(four wheel pop-up safari jeep) in Lake Manyara.
• Lunch at picnic site at 1.00 pm.
• At the evening 6.00 pm you’ll head to fig big tree Lodge and enjoy your dinner and overnight.
The Park has a variety of diverse habitats such as evergreen underground water forest, woodlands in the western shore of the lake, extensive swamps, grassland and alkaline lake where in its edge provide feeding area for a thousands of flamingo and it’s the only area in Tanzania with large number of birds’ species more than 500 species have been documented in the park. The lake is home for a number of fish families. 180 butterflies' species have been documented in the Park. Common wildlife expect to sight are thousands of wildebeest, Thomson’s & Grant’s gazelle, zebra, bushbuck, waterbuck, bush elephant, giraffe, baboons, warthogs, hippopotamus, african wild cats, african civet, spotted hyena, honey badger, black-backed, climbing tree lion, leopard.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Dinner and Overnight fig big tree Lodge
Day 3: Ngorongoro Conservational area to Arusha Town
Stop At: Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Tanzania
• 7.00 am Early breakfast in Fig big tree Lodge.
• 8.30 am you’ll be picked up and start early game drive descending the crater.
• You’ll have not less than 6 hours game-drive (four wheel pop-up safari jeep) in Ngorongoro.
• Lunch at picnic site at 1.00 pm.
• 2.00 pm you’ll start exiting the crater heading to Arusha town.
• Dinner and overnight at Arusha Tourist Inn.
The park has fertile volcanic land soil which supports many habitats. The park has "Lake Makat”(soda lake) Maasai word meaning "salt” home of various birds' species. Ngorongoro National Park is the only park in Tanzania that provides yearly around view the big 5 probably once in a single day of visiting. Also the park is well known for the existence of Maasai families in circular homesteads called Bomas. Ngorongoro National Park is best site to understand early human evolution pioneered by Mary and Louis Leakey. Other wildlife expected to sight wildebeest, gazelle, golden –jackal, bat-eared foxi, hippopotamus, East African wild dog, African leopard, ungulates, waterbucks, buffalo, eland, serval. Absenties wildlife are giraffe, oribi, topi, spotted hyena, African leopard, chetah, impala which are rarely seen in the park.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Dinner and Overnight at Arusha Tourist Inn
Departure Point :Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick up client(s) from any Hotel/ Airport as soon as they call/ emailed usAirports
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
- Lake Manyara Airport, Lake Manyara National Park Tanzania
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.