3-day private in the Moroccan desert, from Marrakech to the dunes of Erg Chigaga
we want to show individual travelers the fascinating land of 1001 Nights as it is: Authentic. And away from the tourist hype, package travelers and major tour operators. We are your experienced specialist for Morocco tours, Saharan Morocco tours, treks in the desert and other excursions in small groups or completely private!
We have prepared some travel suggestions for you to offer you varied Morocco tours, Sahara tours, desert tours, trekking or other excursions in Morocco: But we also like to plan your own individual Morocco trip. ,
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- camel ride
- Overnight at the camp
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
- 1 day: Marrakech - High Atlas - Ouarzazate - Zagora
Departure in Marrakech at 8.00 in the morning by jeep or minibus over the High Atlas to Ouarzazate, panoramic view over the lake, continue to Agdz (where we take a break) over the Tizi-n-Tinififft pass (1660 m above sea level). We follow the route to the Kasbah Alkaid Ali and have lunch in a restaurant. In the afternoon we drive on through the green, about 200 km long Draa Valley with its thousands of date palms. Late afternoon arrival in Zagora, dinner and overnight.
2 day: Zagora - Tamegroute - M'hamid - Chegaga (camel trekking)
Departure in Zagora after breakfast for Tamegroute, visit of the ancient Koran library Zaouia, the famous pottery (dark green ceramics) and an underground kasbah. Then continue to M'hamid. After lunch, a camel trek brings us to the up to 60 m high dunes of Erg Chegaga. There you will experience a sensational sunset on your birthday and spend the night after the birthday dinner in a bivouac.
Day 3: Chegaga - Foum Zguit - Taznakht - Ouarzazate - Marrakech
In the morning you will experience the sunrise in the dunes. After breakfast departure for Foum Zguit past nomadic tents, the dried-up Lake Iriki (where occasionally mirages occur) and the acacia-strewn desert plateaus. Lunch on the way. Continue on Taznakht and pass Tizi N-Tichka, in the evening arrival in Marrakech.
Departure Point :
we pick up you from your Hotel or Riad
Departure Time :10/12/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Marrakesh, Morocco
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.