3-Day Private Huangshan Tour: Hongcun Village & Overnight on Mt Huangshan
Huangshan (Yellow Mountain) has been voted the best of all the scenic mountains in China. With four natural wonders: namely the strange pines, the spectacular rock formations, the sea of clouds (especially atmospheric at sunrise) and its hot springs. The four seasons on the mountain each has a distinct beauty. Join in this private 3-day Huangshan tour, you will have a delightful experience on the other-worldly paradise on earth.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Air conditioned car with chauffeur
- Round trip cable car to Huangshan
- Airport and hotel pickup and dropoff
- 2 nights accommodation based on twin-sharing room
- Entry/Admission - Hongcun Ancient Village
- Entry/Admission - Huangshan UNESCO Global Geopark
- Entry/Admission - Xihai Great Canyon
What's excluded :
- Gratuities to guides and drivers (recommended)
- China Visa Fee
- Airfares of arrival and departure
Day 1: Pick up from Huangshan Airport
Stop At: Hongcun Ancient Village, Northwest Corner, Yi County 245500 China
Our tour guide will meet you at Huangshan Airport. If time permits, you will be transferred to visit Hongcun Village in Yi County.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tunxi Ancient Street, Tunxi District, Huangshan 245000 China
After visiting Hongcun Village, you will be taken back to downtown to visit Tunxi Old Street. Stay overnight at the hotel in the city area.
Duration: 1 hour
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Crowne Plaza Huangshan Yucheng (5 stars)
Day 2: Yellow Mountain Tour
Stop At: Huangshan UNESCO Global Geopark, Huangshan China
In the morning, you will be taken to the foot of Mt. Huangshan. Once arriving, your tour guide will accompany you to take the cable car up to the mountain, enjoying the magnificent scenery as the cable car is slowly going up. Get out of the cable, you will proceed to appreciate the view of the Beginning-to-Believe Peak, the Peach Blossom Peak, the Lion Peak, the Flying Stone and the Bright Summit. You will stay at the hotel on the mountain tonight.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Xihai Hotel (5 stars) - South Building
Day 3: Leave Huangshan
Stop At: Xihai Great Canyon, Inside the Mount Huang Scenic Area, Huangshan District, Huangshan 245700 China
The visit on the mountain will be extended to the Cloud-dispersing Pavilion and Xihai Grand Canyon today. The Cloud-dispersing Pavilion is a good place to admire the absurd stones, cloud sea, strange peaks and deep valley. Xihai Grand Canyon, also known as the 'Illusory Scenic Area', is famous for its beautiful and deep natural scenery. After lunch, the cable car will take you back to the foot of the Mountain and the guide will escort you to the airport to take your connecting or home bound flight.
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide and driver will pick up you at Huangshan airport. Please provide your flight information when you book the tour. Airports
- Tunxi Airport, China, Anhui Sheng, Huangshan Shi, Tunxi Qu, 机场大道
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.