3-Day Private Guided Tour of Mount Abu from Ahmedabad
Embark on 3 days trip to Mount Abu in a private vehicle. Mount Abu is a hill station in Rajasthan, set on a high rocky plateau in the Aravalli Range and surrounded by forest, it offers a relatively cool climate and views over the arid plains below. In the center of town, Nakki Lake is a popular spot for boating. Close by are the centuries-old Dilwara Temples, ornately carved from white marble and of great spiritual importance.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Private air conditioned deluxe car for airport transfer, sightseeing and excursion as per program.
- English speaking tour guide on sightseeing days (local guide in each city).
- Monuments entrances and activities charges mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled water in car.
- Government taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Camera charges at monuments.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
Day 1: Ahmedabad - Mount Abu (225kms/ 5hrs approx)
Stop At: Mount Abu, Mount Abu, Sirohi District, Rajasthan
Pick up from your hotel in Ahmedabad and drive to Mount Abu check in at hotel. Later city tour visit -
The Dilwara Temples - These Jain temples were built by Vimal Shah and designed by Vastupala, Jain minister of Dholka, between the 11th and 16th centuries and are famous for their use of white marble and intricate marble carvings. They are a pilgrimage place of the Jains. Although Jains built many beautiful temples at other places in Rajasthan, the Dilwara temples are believed to be the most beautiful example of architectural perfection. The temples have an opulent entranceway, the simplicity in architecture reflecting Jain values like honesty and frugality. The ornamental detail spreading over the minutely carved ceilings, doorways, pillars, and panels is simply marvellous.
Evening enjoy boat ride on Nakki Lake.
Duration: 7 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Mount Abu
Stop At: Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary, Aravali Ranges, Mount Abu India
Breakfast at hotel. Day to explore the Mount Abu Sanctuary - Nestled in the Aravali Range of Mountains, varies in the altitudes that range from 300 meters to 1722 meters as the highest peak. With such an elevation it makes the animals comfortable to roam carelessly in the nature and also homes flora that sprawl across the hill slope abundantly. Housing animals like leopard, jungle cat, jackal, hyena, Indian Fox and porcupine, the sanctuary is known for residing the rare grey jungle fowl. It also witnesses some beautiful varieties of orchids and wild roses.
Rest time free and easy to relax and visit the various viewpoint with your driver.
Duration: 7 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3: Mount Abu - Ahmedabad (225kms/ 5hrs approx)
Stop At: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Breakfast at hotel drive back to Ahmedabad and drop off to your hotel or Ahmedabad airport.
Duration: 5 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Price Using 4 Star Hotel 4/11/2020 - 9/25/2021
Price Using 5 Star Hotel 4/11/2020 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Price Using 3 Star Hotel 4/1/2020 - 9/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.