3-Day Private Desert Tour from Fez to Marrakesh
This 3 day tour is a great way to discover the beauty and mystic of the Sahara desert in Morocco. Your time will be well spent from enjoying a ride in your AC vehicle and watching the scenery changes from lush forest to arid desert landscapes. Visit ancient Kasbahs and fortified villages along the way and much more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1 night in a double room with private bathroom and shower.
- 1 night in a private desert tent.
- camel riding
- Driver/ Guide.
- 2 diners
- 2 breakfasts
What's excluded :
- Day 1: Fes / Erfoud / Merzouga (287 miles)
After an early breakfast, departure to Erfoud through the scenic, wooded Middle Atlas Mountains region. Stop in Azrou to visit a Berber village known for its handicraft cooperative. Lunch will be in Midelt (an important mining center) and the Ziz River through a series of fortified villages characterized by fascinating southern architecture. Arrival in Merzouga. Dinner and overnight under the tents.
Day 2: Merzouga / Erfoud / Ouarzazate (227 miles)
Early morning wake-up to view the awe inspiring sunrise off the Merzouga dunes followed by an 1 hour camel ride. After breakfast, you will travel to Ouarzazate via the Todra gorges. Lunch in Todra at a local restaurant. Possible visit (if there is no production event) to the movie studio where scenes from Bertulucci's "The Sheltering Sky", Spielberg's "Gladiators", "The Last temptation of Christ", and "Lawrence of Arabia" were filmed in and around the area renowned for its Berber ceramic work and fine carpet making. If time permits, you will see the Tifoultout and Taourirt Kasbahs. Dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Ouarzazate / Marrakesh (126 miles)
After breakfast, departure to the Ait Ben Haddou village where you will visit the ruins of this ancient Kasbah. Lunch at Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou before we continue via the Tiz-In-Tichka pass (7,415 ft / 2,260 m) and Taddert to Marrakesh.
Departure Point :Your accommodation.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.