3-Day Private Amboseli/Mt. Kilimanjaro Safari (LUXURY)
DALA AFRICA is an indigenous firm harnessing Kenya's rich tourism and volunteerism culture for good. We specifically invest in creating unique experiences for our clients targeting under-served markets. We exclusively employ locals to provide employment where it matters. We look forward to having you on-board.
DALA was originally founded by Dr. Erick Komolo, Kenyan Lawyer and Social Entrepreneur to address youth unemployment and high teenage school dropouts in his rural village in South Western Kenya. We cultivate part of our profits to this mission through MAKLWETA, a charitable trust Dr. Komolo founded.
per adult from
1 to 24 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation (full board)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
What's excluded :
- Maasai Village visit charges (typically $10-20) (optional)
- Park Entry Fees (Amboseli: $60 adults/children $30). Directly payable to KWS at the gate
- Alcoholic Beverages
- $20 additional charge for airport transfers
- Entry/Admission - Amboseli National Park
- Entry/Admission - Mount Kilimanjaro
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amboseli National Park, Amboseli National Park, Amboseli Eco-system, Rift Valley Province
1. 8 am hotel pick up or from central place in the CBD with 9 am city departure.
2. Proceed to Amboseli National Park which lies at the foot of the majestic Mt. Kilimanjaro (Africa’s highest mountain) and Kenya’s sought after photographic paradise.
3. The Amboseli National park boasts of a spectacular display of wildlife with the presence of the Big Five and is home to the jumbo elephants.
4. Amboseli is also home to the Maasai who have adapted to living with the wild animals around them.
5. Evening safari with strategic view of Mt. Kilimanjaro.
6. Dinner and overnight at your 5-star Kibo Camp for a memorable African treat.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Amboseli National Park, Kenya
1. 6 AM: Rising early for good views of Mount Kilimanjaro before clouds build up over the summit.
2. 8 - 9 AM: Relaxing breakfast.
3. 9 AM - 1 PM morning drive with optional visit to a Maasai village can be planned after breakfast. A visit reveals the singing and dancing that are part of their daily lives and sacred rituals. A glimpse into their homes and social structure is an experience to behold.
Amboseli National Park is situated south of Nairobi; most of the park consists of a dry, ancient lake bed and fragile grassland with patches of acacia woodland, while the southern area there is a number of small, rocky, volcanic hills. Around the swamps Ol Okenya, Ol Tukai and Enkongo Narok, the vegetation is lush with yellow barked acacias and phoenix palms.
4. Despite its changing habitat, Amboseli National Park is possibly the best wildlife area in the whole of Africa to experience elephants at close range include the rare white elephant. Left un-harassed by poachers, elephants feeding and bathing in the swamps must form the highlights of any Safari!
5. 1 - 3 PM - Lunch and afternoon nap/refreshments.
6. 4 - 6 PM - Evening game drive.
7. 7 PM - Dinner, drinks and bed rest.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Mount Kilimanjaro, Kilimanjaro National Park 40000 Tanzania
1. Rising early for good views of Mount Kilimanjaro before clouds build up over the summit then an optional visit to a Maasai village can be planned after breakfast. A visit reveals the singing and dancing that are part of their daily lives and sacred rituals. A glimpse into their homes and social structure is an experience to behold.
2. Early Morning start and drive to Amboseli National Park and check-in at your five star Kibo Camp accommodation. Lunch and late afternoon drive to view Mt. Kilimanjaro.
3. Midday Departure for Nairobi/Airport
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Sentrim 680, Ground Floor, Rehema House, Muindi Mbingu St, Nairobi, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
We coordinate airport pick-ups and drop-offs before and after safari on request.Airports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.