3 Day Murchison Falls Nat Park safari
This is a tour that will keep in your memories because of the magical experiences both within the park and on your way to the park which includes Rhino tracking at the Ziwa rhino sanctuary. Enjoy this Tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Rhino Fund Uganda ( Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary)
What's excluded :
- Items of personal nature
Day 1: Kampala - Ziwa Rhino - Murchison Falls National Park
Stop At: Rhino Fund Uganda ( Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary), Gulu Highway Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, Nakitoma Uganda
Today, look forward to the remarkable journey to Murchison Falls national park. The first stopover will be at the beautiful Ziwa Rhino sanctuary where you have an opportunity to track the white Rhinos on foot. These creatures used to roam the plains of northern Uganda but were extinct from poaching. There are efforts for breeding so that they can be re-introduced into the wild. Later after this amazing experience, continue to Murchison Falls Nat park with an enroute game drive to your lodge in the park.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Fort Murchison Lodge
Day 2: Day 2: Full Day Game Drive and With Boat Cruise on River Nile
Stop At: Murchison Falls National Park, Murchison Falls National Park, Western Region
The highlight of this trip will be your full day game viewing in our customised safari vehicle searching for the Big five. Anticipate capturing good pictures of, Giraffes as they move through the grasslands, Jackson’s Hartebeest, buffaloes, Uganda Kobs, Elephants, Waterbucks etc. After this magical experience on the game drive in the plains of Murchison falls, you’ll have a picnic lunch enroute and later in the afternoon proceed to the famed boat Safari on River Nile from where you watch different animals along the shore and continue to about ten meters from the bottom of Murchison falls – also known as ‘Devils cauldron”. This fulfilling boat cruise cannot be found anywhere in Africa with the variety of wild animals and birds.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Fort Murchison lodge
Day 3: Transfer back to Kampala
Stop At: Kampala, Kampala, Central Region
After a relaxed breakfast we start the journey to Kampala. We hope you had an amazing time
Duration: 2 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Entebbe aircargo transporter, 14 Kitaasa Rd, Entebbe, Uganda
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.