3 Day Marrakech to Fes desert Tour - Camel Trek
With this 3-day tour from Marrakech to Fes via the Merzouga desert you will discover some of the most incredible landscapes in Morocco. Let yourself fall in love with the dunes and gorges, admire the greatness of the Kasbahs and sleep in the desert under the stars. Let the adventure begin!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 1 night at private room in Hotel (Dinner & Breakfast included)
- 1 night at private tent at desert camp (Dinner & Breakfast included)
- Camels from / to the camp (1 Camel each)
- Transfer by 4WD from / to Camp (Alternative)
- Sandboarding in Sand dunes (Optional)
- Transportation (hotel pickup & drop off, air-conditioned vehicle, English speaking driver/guide)
What's excluded :
- Entrance to monuments (Optional)
Day 1: Day 1: Marrakech - Atlas Mountains - Ait Ben Haddou & Ouarzazate - Todra & Dades Gorges
Stop At: Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou, Souss-Massa
This 3-day tour from Marrakech to Fes through the desert will start early in the morning, heading towards the city of Ouarzazate. During the trip you will enjoy the spectacular views of the Atlas Mountains while you cross it through the port of Tizi n'Tichka, at more than 2,000 meters of altitude.
Before reaching Ouarzazate, you will make a stop at the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou. This ancient walled city has been declared a World Heritage Site and has been the scene of films and series as "Game of Thrones." After visiting Ait Ben Haddou, you will arrive in Ouarzazate, where you will visit the Kasbah of Taourirt.
Finally, you will cross the Valley of the Roses to reach the Gorges of Dades, where you will spend the night.
Duration: 1 hour
• Dinner: Dinner is included
Accommodation included: Overnight at Hotel in Dades gorges
Day 2: Day 2: Dades Gorges - Alnif & Nkob Villages - Rissani - Merzouga Sahara Desert
Stop At: Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
After breakfast, you will go to the Dades Valley. Along the way, you will visit the Todra Gorges, one of the most spectacular canyons in the world, where you will be until noon.
After lunch, the route will continue through the Palm Grove of Jorf, an oasis full of date palms, and the town of Erfoud, where you will have the opportunity to visit a workshop to discover how local artisans work the marble.
When you arrive in Merzouga, you will get off the transport to get on a camel and cross the desert sands until you reach the camp. When you reach it, you can taste a traditional Moroccan dinner under the incredible starry desert sky.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight at a Desert camp in the middle of the Sahara
Day 3: Day 3: Merzouga Desert (Erg Chebbi dunes) - Ziz Valley - Azrou & Ifrane - Fes
Stop At: Rissani Market, Souk Rissani - Merzouga, Rissani 52450 Morocco
Just wake up you can enjoy the incredible image of the sunrise over the dunes of Merzouga. After this natural spectacle, you will go by camel to a hotel where you can clean up and enjoy a breakfast that will give you strength to continue the adventure.
Passing through the Ziz Valley and the Ziz Gorges, and towns like Midelt or Erfoud, you will access Merzouga through a desert path.
On the way you will meet charming places such as Ifrane, a small city that they call the "Moroccan Switzerland", as many tourists arrive there for their ski slopes and their typical mountain architecture. You will also pass through Azrou, one of the most renowned Berber cities in the country.
Continuing our Marrakech to Fes desert tour to our final destination (Fes), where our driver will drop you off at your accommodation.
Duration: 30 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your Hotel/RiadAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
- Marrakesh Menara Airport, RAK Mhamid saada 6 n209، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.