3-Day Maasai Mara Safari from Nairobi
When you will think of going on a safari to Africa, one of the first things that come to mind may be the majestic wildebeest migration. The experience of seeing flocks of wild animals on the same ground cannot be explained in words. This 3-day guided safari offers an exceptional holiday at Kenya's Masai Mara National Reserve to witness the abundant wildlife and great migration of wildebeest.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Services of an English/French speaking driver/guide
- Full board accommodation
- Transport by 4x4 Safari minivan with a pop-up roof for maximum views
- All park fees.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Laundry, telephone, internet and other items of personal nature
- Masai cultural village fee and souvenirs
- Day 1: Nairobi - Masai Mara
You will be picked from your hotel in Nairobi at 08:00 by our tour van and driven through Westland's to the Rift Valley view point where you will have a stopover. From there, you will proceed to the world renowned Masai Mara Game Reserve. This game reserve is considered by many to be the jewel and highlight of any safari. This is mainly because of its abundance of game, and the fact that it supports one of Africa's highest concentrations of predators. On arrival, you will check in to the camp for lunch. You will have time to familiarize yourself with the new environment before embarking on an evening game drive. Entertainment and overnight at Basecamp Masai Mara. (L, D)
Day 2: Masai Mara
After a hefty buffet breakfast in the camp, you will embark on a game viewing drive in search of wild animals. You will drive to the famous Mara River in search of hippos and crocodiles. If your visit falls between July and September, you will witness the great migration of the wildebeest from the Serengeti plains to Masai Mara through the Mara River. En route, you will see the Kenya-Tanzania border that marks one side of the Mara Triangle. You will have your lunch in the park and proceed on a game drive, probably in search of animals not seen so far. Entertainment and overnight at Basecamp Masai Mara. (B, L, D)
Day 3: Masai Mara - Nairobi
You will be woke at around 06:00 to embark on an early morning game drive, then return to the lodge for breakfast. This is the best time to have game drives since the animals both nocturnal and diurnal are active before the sun sends them off under the shades. After your hefty breakfast, you will load you luggage into the vans, bid Masai Mara "Kwaheri" goodbye and proceed to Nairobi to arrive in the afternoon. (B)
Departure Point :Your hotel in Nairobi
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.