3 Day Luxury Aquila Private Game Reserve
The Aquila overnight safari doesn’t spare on spoiling the guests. Welcome cocktails are served on arrival, either outside, around the pool, or in front of a log fire in the cigar bar. The overnight safari boasts an early morning safari as well as a late afternoon safari with an Aquila Game Reserve specialist and 3 meals daily.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Cape Town Stadium (Green Point Stadium)
What's excluded :
- additional activities costs
Day 1: Cape Town to Aquila Private Game Reserve
Pass By: Cape Town Stadium (Green Point Stadium), Vlei Road, Cape Town Central 8051 South Africa
Arrive at the reserve at 12:00 and receive a warm welcome with drinks upon arrival, Buffet Lunch, Check in to Accommodation & Eco Synergy Tour, then the 2 to 3-hour safari game drive. The safari is led by an experienced guide who will share exciting inside stories: facts about your surroundings, easily rousing your inner wild side. Followed by Buffet Dinner and then rest at Aquila Lodge.
• Lunch: includes welcome drinks upon arrival, buffet lunch
Accommodation included: Aquila Lodge
Day 2: Aquila Private Game Reserve
Stop At: Cape Town Stadium (Green Point Stadium), Vlei Road, Cape Town Central 8051 South Africa
On this day woke up early, the program includes a morning game drive led by an experienced guide who will share exciting inside stories: facts about your surroundings and easily rousing your inner wild side. When you are done with the game drive you will have a scrumptious buffet breakfast. After breakfast, you will have some time at leisure which you may choose to add on a spa treatment. Join the newly opened African spa using natural products that harness the medicinal powers of indigenous plants, flowers, and herbs and are free from petrochemicals, synthetic ingredients, colorants, and preservatives. Featuring of the Spa are 2 large heated indoor pools, steam room, sauna, nail bar, 10 treatment rooms, couples or group treatment room and an outdoor pool. After lunch, you will observe around, relax and enjoy the beauty of Aquila. Later on, join the evening game drive waiting for dinner time before you call it a day.
Duration: 1 day
• Breakfast: Includes buffet breakfast, buffet lunch and buffet dinner
Accommodation included: Aquila Lodge
Day 3: Aquila Private Game Reserve to Cape Town (end of the tour)
Pass By: Aquila Private Game Reserve, R46, Touws River, 6880, South Africa
Wake up early in the morning and join morning game drive before breakfast. After breakfast, you will check out and have some time at leisure which you may choose to add on a horseback or quad bike safari before the departure time. Depart to Cape Town around 12:00 pm.
• Breakfast: Includes buffet breakfast
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Cape Town, City center
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.