3 DAY KAYAK CLASSES on the Soča river
Are you curious to try the most exhilarating whitewater sport or have you already find the love for whitewater kayaking and you want to learn more? In these cases, a kayak school is the right option for you.
We offer one, three and five days classes, where you can learn systematically and increase your knowledge of this wonderful discipline. Our guides will teach you all the techniques that you need to know in order to ride the rapids safely and develop your level of expertise.
The magnificent Soča River is a paradise for kayakers from all over the world, due to its beauty, technicality and divers sections, that go from a class II (mild) difficulty to a class V (extreme). Because of this, the Soča River is the perfect scene to learn and improve your kayak skills.
Since nutrition goes hand in hand with sport - we have prepared for you a delicious local snack to refresh yourself after hard paddling.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - A power up after hard paddling! What better than a local degustative snack.
- We provide neoprene shoes, neoprene suit, helmet, life jacket and wind jacket. Just bring swimsuit and towel with you.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
In our three days kayak school, we will dig deeper on the basics of whitewater kayaking and learn about communication on the river. We believe that to do three days on a row will allow you to incorporate all the “good habits” that are essential to gain from the beginning.
If you are curious, don't hesitate and decide for this activity, you will have loads of fun!
Departure Point :Kamp Nadiža, Podbela 48, 5223 Breginj, Slovenia
Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick you up infront of your hotel.
Departure Time :3/20/2020 - 10/20/2020
3/20/2021 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Friday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Friday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with injuries and recent operations.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.