3 Day Jordan Short Break from Aqaba
A fabulous 3 day tour from Aqaba to visit Wadi Rum, Petra and the Dead Sea with a return to Aqaba.
Encompassing the natural wonder of the red desert of Wadi Rum with an overnight in a campsite under the stars and exploration of the 2000 year old Nabatean city that is Petra, with an overnight in the town of Wadi Musa and time to enjoy a float and lunch at the Dead Sea.
Your private tour will take to from the Red Sea to the desert to mountains to the lowest point on earth and back to the Red Sea - a perfect introduction to the wonders of Jordan.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Private tour guide in Petra (2 1/2 hours)
- 3 hour private jeep tour in Wadi Rum
- Lunch and Swim at the Dead Sea
- Pickup and drop off
- 2 nights accommodation (1 night Wadi Rum & 1 night Petra) on B&B basis including all taxes
- Entrance fees to Wadi Rum and Petra
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Rum Protected Area
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks (unless otherwise stated)
- Jordan entry visa
- Departure tax (if applicable)
- All personal expenses
Day 1: Aqaba to Wadi Rum
Stop At: Wadi Rum Protected Area, Wadi Rum Jordan
Pick up from your Aqaba hotel and drive (1 hour drive) to the magnificent red desert of Wadi Rum (also called the Valley of the Moon) for a 3 hour private jeep tour to explore the wonders of this World Heritage natural site.
After which have supper and an overnight at your Bedouin campsite
Duration: 20 hours
• Dinner: Enjoy supper around the campfire in the desert of Wadi Rum.
Accommodation included: Overnight in a Bedouin campsite in Wadi - Wadi Rum Quiet Village Campsite or similar
Day 2: Wadi Rum to Petra
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa 77110 Jordan
After breakfast at your campsite drive north to Petra (2 hour drive) where you will have a 2 1/2 hour private guided tour of the Rose Red City of Petra.
After which the rest of the day is yours to explore the site further.
Then overnight in Petra
Duration: 20 hours
• Breakfast: Breakfast at the campsite in Wadi Rum
Accommodation included: Overnight in Petra at the Ata Ali Hotel or similar
Day 3: Petra to the Dead Sea and return to Aqaba
Stop At: Dead Sea, Madaba Jordan
After breakfast at your Petra hotel drive (3 hour drive) to the Dead Sea - the lowest point on earth - to enjoy lunch and swim time and use of their facilities at a Dead Sea Resort.(approx. 2-3 hours)
After which drive to Aqaba (3 1/2 hour drive) and the end of your tour.
Duration: 3 hours
• Breakfast: Breakfast at your Petra hotel
• Lunch: Lunch at a Dead Sea Resort
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Aqaba hotels or airport.Drop off at Aqaba hotel or airport.Airports
- King Hussein Intl Airport, Aqaba Jordan
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- We will put in place Covid-19 safety measures for all of our tours. Details of what is necessary and required for the safety of travellers and tour staff will be confirmed prior to travel
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.