3 Day Greek Island Tour in Crete & Santorini, Volcano Tour & Knossos Palace
The best 3 day tours Greek Islands tour in Santorini & Crete.
Book this 3 day tour and combine sightseeing a wonderful sunset cruise to Volcano and a private tour at the Palace of Knossos.
Visit the active Volcano, swim at Hot springs and gaze at the best sunset of your life; the famous sunset at Oia! Exploring this Cycladic island with colorful cube-shaped houses, you will lose yourself in a labyrinth of alleyways, and wander through prehistoric monuments, Venetian castles, old chapels, well-preserved windmills, before finding your way to... black (volcanic) beaches!
Crete is worldwide known for its huge mythology and the worldwide famous Cretan cuisine. We absolutely we will have a private tour at the Palace of Knossos and at the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion and learn about the rich lifestyle which began circa 2000 BC!.
Book now this 3 day Greek Island tour package and enjoy your vacation in Greece!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 2 Nights accommodation
- Transfer from/to hotel in Athens to Athens Airprot / Port /Hotel
- Private transfers from/to port/airport/hotel in each Island
- Domestic flights from Athens airprot to Heraklion Crete
- Fast ferry tickets from Crete / Santorini / Piraeus port
- Private Tour at the Palace of Knossos and Archaeological Museum in Heraklion
- Welcome Bag upon our meeting
What's excluded :
- Optional cruise tour in Santorini
- Licensed tour guide in Crete - Available with extra cost
- Entrance fees to the Palace of Knossos & Museum in Crete
- Hotel City taxe (3 euro fro 4* or 1,5 euro for 3* star hotels)
- Entry/Admission - Knossos Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Santorini Volcano
Day 1: ATHENS – CRETE: PRIVATE TOUR IN KNOSSOS & ARCHAELOGICAL MUSEUM OF CRETE
Stop At: Heraklion, Heraklion, Crete
Our driver will meet you at the hotel to transfer you at Athens airport to get the flight to Heraklion Crete departing at 09.55 and arriving at 10.45.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Knossos Archaeological Site, Knosos, Heraklion, Crete Greece
Our local driver will pick you up from the airport for the special Private tour at the Palace of Knossos, the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion and walking tour at the old city and ancient market of Heraklion. You will have the unique opportunity to visit at the Palace of Knossos in Crete, to learn about the rich lifestyle which began circa 2000 BC and was typified by magnificent monumental buildings and a complex social structure also you will visit the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion and to explore the beautiful old town and old market of Heraklion, as well. Our driver then, will drive you back to your hotel to check in. Then you will have free time for yourself. Do not miss the chance to taste the Cretan worldwide famous cuisine!
Duration: 5 minutes
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Heraklion
Day 2: CRETE ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND (optional) SUNSET CRUISE TOUR TO VOLCANO IN SANTORINI WITH BUFFET ON BOARD
Stop At: Santorini, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
We will transfer you to Heraklion port to take the ferry departing at 08.40, in order to reach at Santorini at 10.25. There will be our local driver waiting for you. He will assist you at the port and then transfer you to your hotel. You will have free time for yourselves. You can enjoy your drink or dinner, at one of the hundreds places located just on the rocks above the sea, and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Santorini Volcano, 847 00 Greece
(OPTIONAL): SUNSET CRUISE TOUR TO VOLCANO IN SANTORINI WITH BUFFET ON BOARD:
first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! Then, if you want you will walk to the volcano’s ridge . The next stop is at the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. We will stop there for 30min. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color.
Dinner includes: traditional Greek salad, Tzatziki sauce, chicken roll and pork roll with baked potatoes and rice, local white wine and fresh fruits.(Vegetarian menu upon request).
Duration: 7 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Santorini
Day 3: SANTORINI ISLAND – ATHENS:
Stop At: Piraeus, Piraeus, Piraeus Region, Attica
Today you will have some free time for yourself, until our driver picks you up from your hotel to transfer you to Santorini port to take your ferry at 12.00 to reach at Piraeus port a 17.55. Our driver will meet you at Piraeus port and transfer your at your hotel in Athens.
Duration: 5 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your accommodation in Athens or Piraeus Port.Ports
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The domestic flights includes carry-on per person (check in luggage with extra cost)
- Regarding the type of room, we arrange a double sharing room for 2 persons and Triple sharing room for 3 persons, There is supplement for single use
- Post Covid 19 Policy on our vehicles Sedan: Maximum of 2 passengers in a sedan car and 4 passengers in a Minivan to secure social distance between tourists. For families with children, no limitations apply. All our tours will be Private tours to secure maximum hygiene. Vehicles will be sanitiazed before every pick-up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop during the day. Tourists should wear facemasks. Fresh trash bag will be in every vehicle and waste will be destroyed at the end of every tour.
- Free of charge / complimentary face masks and hand sanitizers
- Most travelers can participate
- The departure flight to Crete may be changed according to booking period
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.