3 Day Gorilla Trekking Luxury Safari in Uganda
Uganda is a top tourist destination for gorilla trekking. Book the 3-day luxury gorilla tour and encounter the incredible mountain gorillas in the Bwindi National Park in southwestern Uganda. The gorilla trekking is an adventure of a lifetime!
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Gorilla permits and transport
What's excluded :
- Flights, visas, travel insurance and personal costs
Day 1: Domestic flight from Entebbe airport to Bwindi National Park
Stop At: Entebbe, Entebbe, Central Region
Our representative will pick you up at Entebbe hotel and drive to Entebbe airport to board a domestic flight from Entebbe to Bwindi National Park. The flight from Entebbe to Bwindi is managed by AeroLink Uganda and departs Entebbe at 7:00 am. Plan on leaving the hotel early in the morning before 6:00 am. The flight will arrive at the Bwindi national park area airport around 9:30 am. A Bamboo Ecotours driver-guide will meet you at the local airport and drive to the lodge for check-in.
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Accommodation provided in Musanze town or at Kinigi centre
Day 2: Gorilla trekking at Bwindi National Park
Stop At: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Buhoma Uganda
You will head to the Bwindi National Park gate immediately after breakfast to get a briefing about the gorilla trek. The presentation will be conducted by the national park guide and will cover the basics of what to expect during the trek. It is at this point that you will be told which gorilla family to trek. You will likely be joined by other visitors. The gorilla trek can take from few to many hours, depending on how far the gorillas are inside the forest.
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Accommodate provided at an upmarket lodge in Bwindi, domestic flights
Day 3: Transfer from Bwindi National Park to Kigali
Stop At: Kihihi, Kihihi, Western Region
We will drive from the lodge at Bwindi to the local airport and transfer to Entebbe.
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at the hotel/lodge in Entebbe town and drive to the airport to board the flight to Bwindi National ParkAirports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.