3-Day Fishing Tour on the Gunnison River Gorge CO
Accessible only by foot, the Gunnison Gorge is a wilderness canyon for those who are willing to literally go the extra mile down to the river launch. The solitude and scenery found at the canyon floor make the hike down worth every step. Enter the wilderness world of the Gunnison Gorge on this 3-day fishing experience!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Nonalcoholic beverages
- Drinking water
- All boating and safety equipment
- Transportation from Gunnison Forks Pleasure Park to trailhead (Chukar Trail)
- Dry bags for personal gear
- Rental gear (tents, sleeping bags, pads, fishing tackle gear)
- All meals Lunch thru Lunch 3 days
What's excluded :
- Parking fee at Gunnison Forks Pleasure Park
- Government Use Fees, National Park Fees, Admin Fees
- Extra Horsepack fee
- Alcoholic drinks (Personal orders can be made)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off shuttles
Day 1: Meeting at Gunnison Forks Park (Finish point)
Pass By: Black Canyon Of The Gunnison National Park, Black Canyon Of The Gunnison National Park, Colorado
The Gunnison River Gorge is just below the National Park and runs for 14 miles of 'Gold Medal' fishing. This is one of the most productive trout fisheries in the USA. These are 1 to 3 day floats with all meals, boating gear and fully custom guided provided.
• Lunch: Meals are provided per trip length: Lunch on 1 day trips and breakfast, dinners, lunch per 2 or 3 day trips.
Accommodation included: Wilderness camping trip:Tents, Sleeping bags, Pads all rafting equipment are provided in package.Confirm 1-3 day trips.
Day 2: Gunnison River Gorge
Pass By: Curecanti National Recreation Area, Black Canyon Of The Gunnison National Park, CO 81230
Gunnison River Gorge (1-3 Day expeditions)
Accommodation included: Camping
Departure Point :Gunnison River Pleasure Park, 8949 Pleasure Park Rd, Hotchkiss, CO 81419, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
You must confirm your arrival and meeting location prior to the trip. We can accommodate alternate locations for hotels/motels with due notice. Airports
- Montrose Regional Airport, 2100 Airport Rd, Montrose, CO 81401, USA
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A valid Colorado fishing license is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID questionnaire is required up to 24 hours prior to the trip. Any changes in health or symptoms may cancel your trip. Special compensation for transfer payments to 2022 or later in 2021.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.