3 Day Desert Tour From Marrakech To Fes
The 3 day sahara desert tour from Marrakech to Fes is one of the most popular desert tours from Marrakech that connects the two imperial cities. The 3 days desert tour from Marrakech to Fes lets you discover a big part of the south of Morocco, departing from the ocher city of Marrakech towards the Atlas Mountains and crossing beautiful scenery on the curvy roads and perched berber villages blending with the mountains, to the infamous kasbahs of Ait benhaddou fortified village and Ouarzazate with its cinematic attractions
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Free transport from airport to your hotel in Marrakech.
- Private transfer by comfortable air conditioned vehicles.
- English speaking driver/guide during the tour.
- Pick up from Marrakech hotel & Drop off at your Fes accommodation.
- Guided Visit to Ait Benhaddou Kasbah.
- Visiting the Cinema studio in Ouarzazate.
- Rooms with A/C in typical hotels, Kasbahs & Riads.
- One night in nomad desert camp in Merzouga Dunes with (Private tents)
- Camel Trek.
- Free time to explore the sites such as Ait Benhaddou, Cinema Sets, Taourirt kasbah...etc
- Entry/Admission - Musee Theatre Memoire de Ouarzazate
- Entry/Admission - Merzouga Desert
- Entry/Admission - Medina of Fez
What's excluded :
Day 1: Marrakech - Ait Benhaddou - Ouarzazate Or Skoura Palmary
Stop At: Musee Theatre Memoire de Ouarzazate, 10 Route Nationale Skoura, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
Your Marrakech to Fes Morocco desert trip start with you being picked up from your accommodation in Marrakech and heading for Ouarzazate (the door way of the Sahara) or if time allows, to Skoura Palmary. We will be crossing the High Atlas Mountains through the Tizi- N-Tichka pass (2260m above sea level). The slithering road overlooks some of the most beautiful landscapes and backdrops ever where the foot hills are decorated with Berber villages. The first stop of our Marrakech to Fes Morocco desert tour is the Kasr of Ait Benhaddou. This UNISCO world heritage site is still inhabited by Berber villagers who preserve their traditional life styles and the place itself has acted as the shooting location for many Hollywood movies like Lawrence of Arabia,and Jesus of Nazareth,Explore the Kasbah at your leisure; we personally suggest you get to the highest spot for a beautiful view of your surroundings that have been fixed in time for years. After exploring to your contentment, we will continue driving to Ouarzazate to have dinner and spend the night in a typical hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Riad Bouchedor or similar depending the availability
Day 2: Ouarzazate Or Skoura - Todra Gorges - Merzouga Dunes ( Erg Chebbi)
Stop At: Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
We depart from the hotel in Ouarzazate at 8 am after having enjoyed breakfast. We will be taking the road of 1000 kasbahs to our next stop, Skoura palm grove. Skoura is the home to many of Southern Morocco's monuments like Amerhidil & Ait Abbou kasbahs. After which we proceed to the Berber city of Kelaat Mgouna, where each year during the first week of May the locals hold the festival of roses to celebrate the new harvest and sell all kinds of rose based products like rose water. We'll cross the valley of roses to Boumalen Dades and then Tineghir (famous for the jewish square & lush palm grove). After making it to Todra gorges we will have lunch and follow that with a trek along the canyons. Next we will trek by camel for one and a half hours through Erg Chebbi's dunes while enjoying Merzouga's Sahara sunset. Our final destination will be the nomadic camp where we will spend the night around a campfire while playing the drums with the camel breeders, before sleeping in the bivouacs in the middle of the desert.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Night In the Desert : Private Tent - Camel Ride with sunset & sunrise - Entertainment with Local
Day 3: Erg Chebbi - Ziz Valley - Midelt - Azrou - Ifrane - Fes
Stop At: Medina of Fez, Fes 30000 Morocco
You will be woken up at 5: 30 am, half an hour before sunrise to enjoy catch the first glimpses of the sunrays running across the sand, we will follow that by a breakfast in the bivouac. We will ride the camel's back to meet the driver and make our way to Fes. Our road will go through the quiet Ziz valley, Errachida and Midelt. We will stop for lunch close to Azrou city and we will pay a visit to the cedar forests of the Middle Atlas Mountain and play with the friendly monkeys that inhabit the area, after which we continue to Fes, thus concluding our Marrakech to Fes desert tour.
Duration: 7 hours
Accommodation included: In the last day during your tour we will drop you at your Hotel in Fes,and end our service
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From your hotel in Marrakech
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 08 people per booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.