3 Day Desert Tour from Marrakech To Fes
Tour from marrakech to fes 3 days. This trip offers a great introduction to Morocco, you will enjoy vibrant Marrakech, visit small Berber villages in the Atlas Mountains and have time to do Camel Trek. Imagine the winding alleyways of an old medina, a crowded souk full of colorful pottery and rugs or the sound of a muezzin calling to prayer drifting through an orange plantation. Morocco offers all this and much more - complete with a beautiful backdrop of the snow-capped mountains of the High Atlas.
This short adventure provides a fabulous introduction for these thrilling. You visit the old walled village Rissani and Ouarzazate and more out-of-places sense that few tourists can see - like the remote Berber villages, hidden in the folds of the Atlas mountains. This journey offers a real vision in a fascinating and beautiful country.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD
- Overnight in Luxury desert camp with dinner and breakfast
- Camel trek (one camel each)
- Entry/Admission - Dades Gorges
- Entry/Admission - Merzouga Desert
- Entry/Admission - Fes el-Bali
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dades Gorges, R704 Atlas Mountains, Boumalne Dades 45350 Morocco
Day 1: Marrakech - Ouarzazate - Dades Gorges:
Meet up early in the morning at your hotel in Marrakech. Then departure to the magnificent mountains of the High Atlas passing the Tizi n'Tichka pass at 2,260 meters. The location of this pass offers spectacular views of the surrounding valleys and its colorful Berber villages. Wandering south towards Ouarzazate, also known as the "Hollywood" of North Africa for its film studios where many films have been shot including the last Gladiator, we will stop to visit them. From here we will continue our journey to Skoura and the Rose Valley, the 'City of Roses', and then reach the Dades Gorges. Dinner in Kasbah
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
Day 2: The Dades Gorges - The Todra Gorges - Berber Village - Merzouga Desert::
After breakfast we drive to the desert of Merzouga. Visit the Todra palm grove and the Todra Gorges via Erfoud (city of fossils) until arriving in Merzouga. In the afternoon we leave the 4x4 and take the camels to cross the great desert dunes for one or two hours. Night in the heart of the desert in nomad tents enjoying the stars, the moon, the sunset, the dawn ... Dinner and night Berber tent (an unforgettable evening).
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Fes el-Bali, Fes 30110 Morocco
Day 3: Merzouga - Rissani - Erfoud - Er-Rachidia - Gorges of the ziz - Midelt - Azrou - Ifran - Fes:
After Breakfast, departure towards Errachidia passing through Erfoud, our next stop is to the panoramic view to the oasis of Aoufous. Later, we pass by Errachidia known as the military city because of its numerous garrisons.You can stop by Barrage Hassan Adakhil for the photos. Following the side of the river Ziz, You can enjoy the beautiful scenes of the ksour and gorge of the Ziz, you switch from the French built tunnel Du legionario (Zaabal). The journey continues through the Middle Atlas, crossing the Tizi N'Talghom pass (1907m). Arrival in Midelt, where you can have lunch. After, you will enjoy the wonderful view of the Jebel Aachi mountain with snow-covered peaks. Leaving Midelt towards Azrou where you will have the opportunity to view the old tree (800 years old, named Cedre Gouraud) and meet the monkeys in the cedar forest. From here we head to Ifran "Moroccan Switzerland", you will see the stone lion and take pictures.You can have a visit to the University of Al-khawayn (two brothers) Continuing our journey to Fes via Imouzar Kander. Arrival in Fes and where the tour will end.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their accommodations
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or another trip
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.