3 Day All Inclusive Guided jungle Tour at Irapay Amazon Lodge
Experience the Amazon in a different way, meet wonderful places and enjoy your stay at our resort with beautiful facilities and the best food of the peruvian amazon.
This 3 day and 2 nights tour in Iquitos - Peru, we will take the traveler to the deepest of the largest and most diverse natural areas in the world. This expedition through the jungle includes; night navigation, jungle trek, fishing in the Momon river, observation of the confluence of the rivers, visit to a native Amazonian tribe and much more
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shared transfers from the airport to the hotel and vice versa
- All meals during the excursion (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Rubber boots, first aid. • Professional bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- 2 Nights Private accommodation (bedding, mosquito nets, shower)
- Entry/Admission - Amazon River
What's excluded :
- In the Food does not include drinks.
- Extra items (Souvenirs, extra food, cigarettes, etc.
- Airfare - All airport taxes
- Personal expenses: telephone calls, laundry expenses, alcoholic beverages, etc.
- Insurance against theft, loss, illness or accident
- Hotel in the city of Iquitos
- Tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amazon River, Iquitos 16000 Peru
Reception and pick up in the baggage area of the Iquitos airport, where representatives of Irapay will assist you and transfer you to the port of Nanay where you will be embarked in one of our boats that will direct you to Irapay Amazon Lodge through the Nanay and Momom River
During the trip, you will be able to observe the wonderful landscapes of the Peruvian jungle accompanied by the small houses located on the banks of the rivers.
After 30 minutes of boat ride we will arrive to Irapay, where our staff will welcome you and receive you with a refreshing fruit juice from the region. At the appropriate time we will check-in and location in your respective cabin.
We will enjoy our first Amazonian meal at Maloca Restaurant with a wonderful view of the Momom River
In the afternoon, we will visit a native community, where they will show us their customs and native language, we will also share their dances and songs, at the end of the tour we will be able to observe the crafts they make.
Upon our return to Irapay we will have time to appreciate our first Amazon sunset, if you wish you can be located in the upper part from our viewpoint where you can observe the vegetation of the area with the wonderful colors of the Amazonian sunset.
Delicious dinner at maloca Restaurant
We start the day with a delicious breakfast and leave for our first botanical walk through the jungle where we will observe medicinal plants, giant trees, the Irapay palm, and we will enjoy lianas to hang ourselves.
Lunch in Maloca overlooking the Momom River
At nightfall, especially in the growing season of the rivers, enjoy a magical boat tour through the Momom River without any lighting, accompanied only by some glimpses of the flora and fauna of the jungle. If we find a clear sky, we can appreciate the splendid brightness of the moon, as well as the stars and constellations.
Dinner at Maloca Restaurant
We will enjoy a wonderful tour of the Amazon River, where we will observe the convergence of the waters of the Amazon and Nanay Rivers. We will make a brief stop in the seventh natural wonder for the observation of pink dolphins, if we are lucky and patience we can observe them.
Transfer to the city of Iquitos and airport
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Aeropuerto Coronel FAP Francisco Secada Vigneta
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.