3-Day, All-Inclusive Etosha Wildlife Safari in Namibia
3 Days Wildlife safari allows you to enjoy game-drives and game-viewing on a safari in Etosha National Park in northern Namibia. Spot a herd of Elephant slowly trampling towards a waterhole in Namibia's largest game park.
The Etosha National Park is a nature conservation area in northern Namibia and is one of the most significant game reserves in Africa. In Namibia it is by far the best known and most important national park. Today the Park covers an area of nearly 22.912 km² and is completely fenced for the protection of the animals.
Enjoy a fascinating African wildlife adventure in Namibia during day and night game drives or watch wild animals like Elephants, Hippo, Giraffe and Lion on the waterholes with amphitheatre-like atmosphere and floodlights at the Rest Camps inside Etosha National Park.
per adult from
2 to 4 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation
- Airport transfers
- Qualified professional Driver guide
- Accommodation, Breakfast and Dinner for clients (as per itinerary)
- Passenger Liability 15%
- VAT 2% Tourism Levy
What's excluded :
- All expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- All meals not mentioned
- Above Drinks at lodges and on road
- All optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides
- International flights and airport taxes
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary
- Day 1
Clients are pick up from their accommodation at around 08:00 AM
The tour guides starts to drive to the National Park which is Etosha National Park it is about 4 Hours drive from Windhoek.
At around 2-3 O'clock Clients are have arrived at the national park and they are taken on a 2 hour game drive around the national park.
Overnight at Okaukuajo lodge
Activities Game drive
Clients wake up early morning from the beautiful sunrise in the Etosha National park
At around 9 AM clients are taken on another game drive around the National Game drive.
Clients can visit the Himba village which is in close proximity around the Etosha National Park
Clients can visit the waterholes
Clients depart back to Windhoek
Departure Point :Klein Windhoek guesthouse,Hilton hotel and International Hosea Kutako airport
Departure Time :9am,12 pm Monday to Friday
9:30 AM ,1 PM Saturday to Sunday
Return Detail :Windhoek or International Airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.