3 Bays in Half a Day
Upon boarding at the Fisherman Harbor Caracas Bay, you will be provided with coffee, tea and light food like different fruits and granola bars giving you the energy for starting an exciting day at sea.
We will take you through the Spanish Bay in very calm waters where you can see a combination nature, geology and luxury. Sip on your coffee and dream of your possible retirement at the Spanish Bay.
Then we cruise through the channel where the Spanish entered the Bay in 1499 going straight out to sea to enter the Caracas Bay were we will a have a snorkel stop. You can snorkel or just chillax on the boat with the captain.
Our last stop will be at the Fuik Bay where we anchor 15 feet from the beach where you can swim, relax on our deck and floating mats or just drink and dance while we prepare our world famous BBQ for lunch. Happy ending guaranteed, like we say in Curacao. “Barika jen kurason kontentu” (full belly equals happy heart).
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Take the opportunity to visit 3 Bays in half a day with Breeze Aventures.
We will take you from Fisherman Harbor Caracas Bay to Spanish Bay then we’ll continue to the Caracas Bay and we will end our 3 Bays in half a day trip in Fuik Bay.
Departure Point :Breeze Adventures & Boat Trips Curacao, vissershaven caracasbaai, Willemstad, Curaçao
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up / Drop off is available for an additional costs.Ports
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.