2nd World War Tour in Amsterdam
Planning a trip to Nederlands? Looking for Off-the-Beaten-Path Tour in Amsterdam? What about discovering the Second World War in Amsterdam sights? Amsterdam offers you the chance to learn more about the occupation time, which took a 5 years period.
Wha’s included in the Second World War in Amsterdam Walking Tour? You will have the chance to discover the main Holocaust resistance monuments while you enjoy a walk around the city center. The Jewish Cultural Quarter Walk, the City Hall, and Verzets Museum are other stops on the tour.
Get ready to experience Nederlands from a different perspective. A local charismatic guide will reveal interesting facts about the Nazi Occupation Years in Amsterdam.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance Fee to Verzets Museum
- Professional Local Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Verzetsmuseum Amsterdam
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dam Square, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Dam Square and Holocaust resistance monuments walk.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Red Light District (De Wallen), Red Light District (De Wallen), Amsterdam, North Holland Province
Cafe from resistance heroes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Holocaust Memorial & Dutch Theater (Jewish Cultural Quarter), Plantage Middenlaan 24, 1018 DE Amsterdam, Netherlands
Jewish Cultural Quarter.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Amsterdam, Amsterdam, North Holland Province
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Portuguese Synagogue, Mr. Visserplein 3, 1011 RD Amsterdam The Netherlands
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Verzetsmuseum Amsterdam, Plantage Kerklaan 61, 1018 CX Amsterdam, Netherlands
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Auschwitz Monument, Wertheimpark, 1018 Amsterdam The Netherlands
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :National Monument, Dam, 1012 JL Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Auschwitz Monument, Wertheimpark, 1018 ST Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.