2nd tour World War and Museum of the Great Patriotic War
The World War II tour in Moscow will take us to know one of the most important events in Eastern Europe, The Great Patriotic War is known as the period in which the Soviet Union participated in the Second World War.
Take a huge place in Moscow dedicated to this war. Visit with our expert guides the Park of La Victoria. Visit the museum of the Great Patriotic War and tour one of the most impressive museums dedicated to World War II.
The World War II tour in Moscow.
It is one of the most impressive visits that can be made in Russia.
Since it is a low-cost excursion, the guided inside the museum is exclusive for internal guides that is an extra high, so, although we access the museum, we will only do it as a companion.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Metro tickets
- Tickets to the Victoria Museum
- Entry/Admission - The Victory Museum
What's excluded :
- Any type of drink or food
- Tips to the guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Triumphal Arch, Kutuzovskiy Prospekt near Poklonnaya Gora, Moscow Russia
Even if you don't believe it, Moscow has a triumphal arch originally built to celebrate the victory against Napoleon. The current one is located on Kutuzofky Avenue. And it is a beautiful point to visit
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Monument to the Heroes of The First World War, Poklonnaya Hill, Moscow Russia
The heroes of the First War are also remembered at the entrance of the park with this beautiful sculpture by Andrei Kovalchuk.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Church of St. George the Victorious, Georgiyevskaya, 2A, Vladimir 600000 Russia
Victorious Saint George, patron of Moscow, the Russian nobility and the Russian army, is honored in a church at the entrance of the park
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Victory Park, Bratyev Fonchenko st., 7, Moscow 121170 Russia
Victory Park is one of the most beautiful parks in Moscow, with its impressive monuments. Come and discover the hidden stories behind this park and its facilities by expert guides
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Victory Museum, Pobedy sq., 3, Moscow 121170 Russia
We will enter the museum of the great patriotic war, a war that includes the period in which the Soviet Union participated in the Second World War. This Museum is one of the most impressive places to visit in Moscow and one of the best in the world dedicated to the theme of the second war
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Revolution Square, 2, Moskva, Russia, 109012
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Ploshchad' Pobedy, 3 строение 1, Moskva, Russia, 121096
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.