2N/3D - Chisapani to Nagarkot Trek from Kathmandu
To see the magical Himalayas, you don’t have to travel far from Kathmandu. There is incredible trekking available very close to Nepal’s capital that will feel like a planet away from the city. The Kathmandu 3 Days Trek (Chisapani to Nagarkot trek - 3 Days) is one exciting option that features incredible Mountain view and Kathmandu valley while trekking through pristine forests.
The Kathmandu 3 Day Trek takes you through Shivapuri National Park with its high peaks that will provide exquisite views of the snowcapped Himalayas. Travel through Chisapani, then off to Nagarkot to witness the most spectacular sunrise and sunset from on top of the Nagarkot Hill. On a short hike to Nagarkot, it will take you to the ancient village of Changu Narayan, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This place is truly amazing, featuring the oldest Hindu Temple in the Kathmandu Valley. This trek is the perfect way to see the Himalayas, especially for first-time trekkers or those who have a limited amount of time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Private transportation
- 3 Star Quality Hotel in Nagarkot & Guest House in Chisapani
- Professional guide and required entrance fee
- Meals on full board (B, L, D)
- Entry/Admission - Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park
- Entry/Admission - Nagarkot Panoramic Hiking Trail
- Entry/Admission - Changu Narayan
What's excluded :
- Others things except mention.
Day 1: TREK TO CHISAPANI
Stop At: Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park, North Side of Kathmandu Valley, Kathmandu Nepal
The Kathmandu 3 Day Trek begins with a short drive to Sundarijal at the entrance to Shivapuri National Park. Shivapuri National Park is a true gem and is the closest national park to any capital city in the world. It features the high hills of the Kathmandu Valley. These are dense forests that are home to bear, leopards, deer, and other wildlife. Spend the day trekking to the village of Chisapani on the north side of Shivapuri National Park. Chisapani is known for wonderful views of the Langtang and Ganesh Himal snowcapped peaks of the Himalayas. There are many wonderful guesthouses and small hotels in Chisapani.
This is a small village in Shivpuri National Park near Kathmandu and it takes 4 hrs hiking from Sundarijal. Great panoramic view of the Himalayas and experience the local life.
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Lodge.
Day 2: TREK TO NAGARKOT
Stop At: Nagarkot Panoramic Hiking Trail, Panoramic Trail, Nagarkot 44600 Nepal
The Kathmandu 3 Day Trek now turns eastward as it meanders along the north edge of Shivapuri National Park. All along the day are great mountain views. The trail will pass through small villages, dropping down away before ascending to the top of Nagarkot Hill. At an elevation of 2,175 m (7,136 ft.), it is located on the northeastern point of the ridge that surrounds the Kathmandu Valley. Nagarkot is known for its spectacular sunrises and sunsets over the Himalayas. On very clear days, you can see all the way from Mt. Everest in the east to Mt. Dhaulagiri (7th highest mountain) in the west. Enjoy a good hotel at Nagarkot.
Duration: 9 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Resort.
Day 3: TREK TO CHANGU NARAYAN AND RETURN TO KATHMANDU
Stop At: Changu Narayan, Bhaktapur Nepal
Early morning depending on the season we reach at Nagarkot viewpoint tower for wonderful sunrise come from over the Himalayas. It is one of the beautiful sunrises of Nepal and has a great chance to see Sunrise raise from top of Everest and the surrounding Himalayas. We spend here about 30 minutes and return for breakfast at the hotel.
After breakfast, it’s the final day of trekking as you make a short 4-hour journey to the village of Changu Narayan. Situated on a high hill overlooking the Kathmandu Valley, the entire village has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The oldest Hindu Temple in the Kathmandu Valley sits on top of the hill in Changu Narayan, and the streets to the temple are lined with craftsmen still doing traditional crafts as they have done for centuries. Once through exploring Changu Narayan, return to Kathmandu.
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from hotel inside ring road including Boudha area.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.